*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Last few minutes Dundee are throwing themselves into challenges meanwhile Lawrence is pulling his socks up on the edge of the box while we’re chasing a goal. A good few of our players make me feel physically sick when I see them with our strip on. 

Honestly Clement should be grabbing that guy by the throat in the tunnel.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Mate people were sticking by Beale early on blaming the players.

Even Beale didn't fail to win 3 games in a row.

Last time that happened was 2019!!

Phil's no that worried about 3 freak results!

Been furious with us for weeks but today just felt inevitable. Performance levels for a few months mixed with our history of being fucking useless and not being made of the right stuff just pointed to this.

We need the fenians to throw it away. 

Sickened.

3 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Clement cannot be blamed for some of the absolutely abysmal football witnessed there.  Truly awful, passing was dreadful, really dreadful. 

He picks the team. End of. Ultimately the buck stops with him. He will pick the same wankers next game. 

4 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

If clement doesn’t punt the losers in summer they’ll have him pumped out the door next season. Bunch of chokers. How many seasons they choked, and how many managers they had binned?. Unbelievable. 

The last two performances have been just as bad as previous managers imo, unforgivable from the players and the manager.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Fuck me I've just realised that the league is still in our hands :lol: :ang:. Obviously no happening but that's an incredible fact after the last few games.

5 goals behind, its better to just give up hope in these cunts.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Any cunt with a pulse, all Sterling is doing there is being a jersey. He can’t do anything effective, doesn’t look comfortable defending there and he has no left foot it’s a mess. 

"any cunt with a pulse" isnt really an answer though, is it?! If you want the guy elsewhere then at least offer an opinion on a replacement.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sima is at his best playing on the left, cutting in and scoring, yet we’re playing him in the right to allow Silva who’s absolutely fucking useless to play?

Lawrence getting 90 is absolutely hilarious. 

Whole defence is shite, play Davies or Fraser at left back and move Sterling into midfield, it’s fucking simple.

Isn’t hard is it? Worrying the manager hasn’t even tried any of these things, might no make a difference with these cunts but let’s at least see a bit of common sense 

I'm sorry but if it's plain to see for me that it's midfield that needs sorted yet he plays Sterling at left back instead of midfield. It doesn't matter how shite borna has been our midfield has been hundred times worse. 

Clement is as much to blame with his team selections lately. 

Guarantee it'll be Sterling at left back again on Sunday if Ridvan not fit which doesn't look likely. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

A miracle? 

Behave.

His win % is similar to Beale fs

Very true, but, the same players will give you the same results irrespective of who the manager is. Therefore it's not the manager at fault, it's the shitebags he inherited.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Clement won three league titles in the three full seasons he had in Belgium, and was on his way to a fourth when he left to go to Monaco.

We can’t keep sacking managers in the hope we find one that works with these players. The players are rotten and no manager can cover for that.

We can absolutely clear the lot out without breaking the bank - Postecoglou did it in the summer he joined, and I really hope Clement follows suit because these guys get managers the sack.

Tav, Goldson, Lundstrum, Barisic cannot be at Rangers next season. If they are, Clement will be sacked.