*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Gaffer losing credit every time he talks the now, what the fuck is he on about here 

We had a good reaction, kept our fucking shape, had enough chances to win. Jesus fucking wept 

Dont know about all you but that’s not what I just seen

For fuck sake, is that what he said ? 

Just now, johanhentze said:

Doesnt fucking matter what team he picks ffs. When will people see that?! We had a a few changes to todays team from the last game and the team looked just as shite.

It's really depressing when you look at the complete lack of quality and winning mentality throughout the squad.  Anyone half decent just keep getting injured yet the useless ones are fit for pretty much every game.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Clement won three league titles in the three full seasons he had in Belgium, and was on his way to a fourth when he left to go to Monaco. He’s probably the most successful manager we can get at our level.

We can’t keep sacking managers in the hope we find one that works with these players. The players are rotten and no manager can cover for that.

We can absolutely clear the lot out without breaking the bank - Postecoglou did it in the summer he joined, and I really hope Clement follows suit because these guys get managers the sack.

Fat aussie had the luck of the tarriers selling over 20mill worth of players though, 

Absolutely no chance we sell anyone for anything decent 

Just now, the old guard said:

The last two performances have been just as bad as previous managers imo, unforgivable from the players and the manager.

The players have been known to choke more than once the manager has benefit of the doubt for now but If he isnt ruthless with transfers he will be off.  They are actively throwing another manager under the bus imo, They are a team of mental midgets. It’s been proved. We need a captain that can drive a team forward. Tav should never be captain. It’s mental how all these managers have had him as that. Managers first job should be signing a guy who can galvanise a team and lift the team when going gets tough. Tav scores goals and he’s been great in that respect but he shouldn’t be our captain. 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Clement won three league titles in the three full seasons he had in Belgium, and was on his way to a fourth when he left to go to Monaco.

We can’t keep sacking managers in the hope we find one that works with these players. The players are rotten and no manager can cover for that.

We can absolutely clear the lot out without breaking the bank - Postecoglou did it in the summer he joined, and I really hope Clement follows suit because these guys get managers the sack.

His record in Belgium is irrelevant. Gio had a great record in Holland and failed domestically here.

Clement doesn't deserve to be sacked but questions will be asked if we fail to win the SC and lose to them again.

The manager is not untouchable ffs. We have took 5 points from our last FIVE league games. 10 points dropped.

Beales worst return over 5 games was 9 points. 

Don't care how bad the players are, this form is unacceptable for any manager.

3 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

I hope he gets asked at the presser why he never changed tactics,shape or formation for the whole game

I really want to know

He has a lot to answer for now imo. Why are we so shot shy? What is going on with corners and free kicks? For a dominant team that has a lot of corners we create next to nothing from them. Why does tav have to take every fucking corner? This squad needs gutted in the summer. 

2 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Ross County game was the first time I questioned the manager. Tonight I am fucking questioning if its not just the line-up.

I know you can only piss with the cock you have but I do question what is fucking happening behind the scenes.

I fully back this manager but he must be allowed to rip out the majority of this team especially the likes of Tav and Goldson and let every cunts contract expiring this summer go for starters.

We have had many managers since 2015 and when they all eventually fail there is two players that are playing every game for them. Tav and Goldson are not preforming any more and I think that it is now time for us to look at replacing them, but it seems that every manager that we have is to scared to try and experiment with the team, and I think Tav either has to leave or move further up the park because we have little to no defensive ability in our back 4, and it seems that we don't have a loud voice in defence that will spur the team on, and I think this shows when we lie down to teams who are well under our standard.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Gaffer losing credit every time he talks the now, what the fuck is he on about here 

We had a good reaction, kept our fucking shape, had enough chances to win. Jesus fucking wept 

There doesn't seem to be a plan b there. 

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

Clements interview.... Fuck me. If he really believes what he just said then I have serious doubts about him. 

First time that I’ve doubted Clement.

That interview was terrible.

Hate to say it, but Sutton is absolutely right in his assessment that we are going backwards.

Dark days.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Borna? ffs. Balogun has been ill and not fit to play. The rest would have been disasters under this pressure.

Bigger disaster than you just witnessed? 

This is hyperbolic but what we’re doing is the equivalent of Real Madrid moving Jude Bellingham to left back because Mendy is injured. He’s the only fit midfielder worth a fuck and he’s shoved out into an area where he’s absolutely useless. Just fucks us in two positions rather than just at left back. 

Sterling stepped into the middle of the park once earlier, cleaned out a Dundee player and won the ball. Was the only bit of bite we showed the full game 

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Brought 2 defeats and 2 draws in 5 league matches.

Fantastic job that..

aye you're right we should have stuck with beale or maybe hes only pissing with what he has anyone who wants shot of him now should take up the dangerous sport of knitting

8 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Instead we went and bought a defensive midfielder.  Let that sink in.  

We have serial losers captaining the team and businessmen who haven’t a fucking clue how to manage our club at boardroom level. 

The fact that lot are as shite as I have ever known them to be and we are STILL worse should be raising alarm bells.  This is now the fourth time in 8 years we have seen this type of collapse. 

We didn't actually buy anybody in the window silva was a loan ,diomande is an obligation to buy and cortes is an option to buy I'm sure if the money had of been there we would have got a striker .

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

His record in Belgium is irrelevant. Gio had a great record in Holland and failed domestically here.

Clement doesn't deserve to be sacked but questions will be asked if we fail to win the SC and lose to them again.

The manager is not untouchable ffs. We have took 5 points from our last FIVE league games. 10 points dropped.

Last 3 games we had 9 points available and a chance to go 5 infront at home to them and we fuck it. 2 points won and 3 points behind them with 5 to play. wtf is going on? 

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Please tell me he didn't just say that!  He can't be gentle with this squad.  We need passion and if even the manager can't bring it what chance have we got.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

:lol: Behave FFS. I'm as pissed off as anyone, but even suggesting this where we are off the pitch is beyond wild. 

He will deservedly get a chance with his own squad. I'm confident in the quality of player he found in January that he will vastly improve this squad