Dundee away

6 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Scrap that anyway I’ve been misinformed. CL is the week after. Only saving grace might that there is a full Premier League card on that week. 

Looks like BT sports have those games.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Won’t happen but we should be pushing to get it played this midweek Tuesday or Wednesday 

All kidding aside with travelling up and shite  but this is exactly what should happen, don’t release any players for international as most are friendly anyway and get the game played.

We are halfway through March and a game gets postponed fucking tinpot, we should get the 3 points for Dundee inadequate pitch.

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Psychology going into the break top and leading rather than chasing, and as has been pointed out we could well have to play midweek before the game against them etc. etc.

There are pros and cons with both scenarios. 

If we had dropped points today with a couple of new pulled hamstrings added to the treatment table. We would have been going nuts. 

I'm gutted for the fans, especially those that travel a decent distance. 

But, I think the squad could benefit with this added down time. 

Time will tell. 

13 minutes ago, Bigeasy said:

I want the game played before the scum game. I want to be going into the old firm match 2 points ahead.

This could be a blessing, instead of us going into the game on top and the pressure of staying there, us behind by a point (if we are still by then) could mean we play a bit more freely knowing we have a game in hand 

2 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

This could be a blessing, instead of us going into the game on top and the pressure of staying there, us behind by a point (if we are still by then) could mean we play a bit more freely knowing we have a game in hand 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mjlofoncj86o7nmxpd

3 minutes ago, Madina said:

That Dundee pitch is a basket case. Think that's the 3rd or 4th game this season there postponed.

Gutted 

Would be interesting to see if Tannadice was playable. That would highlight if the rain was so bad or if Dens just can't cope. 

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Borna got a new job btw.20240317_112339.thumb.jpg.bb35d825ad946f938c321b116e2a9d45.jpg

Appears the players on the coach sat for photos with supporters etc while Clement gave interviews to the media.

He's no good at driving a bus. He'll put his foot down briefly but then slow down, stop, turn round and go back the way. Every time

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Would be interesting to see if Tannadice was playable. That would highlight if the rain was so bad or if Dens just can't cope. 

I see Lochee played at home yesterday, so unless there has been a biblical downfall in the last 20 hrs, then it looks like Dens is the issue