*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

2 goals and 4 assists in his last 4 games. MoTM in 2 of those games.

Chucked it :lol:

He's by far their most in form player. He's starting and playing 90 minutes.

1 goal and 2 assists in his last 4 games when two were against Livingston and one St Johnstone is hardly something to wank over. He was shit against Hearts.

Is anyone confident ahead of sunday? I really want to be but I can never get myself in that frame of mine with old firm games. I end up just thinking about how much I want to win them rather than having any kind of confidence we actually will. 

Fingers crossed though. 2-0

32 minutes ago, simon said:

Is anyone confident ahead of sunday? I really want to be but I can never get myself in that frame of mine with old firm games. I end up just thinking about how much I want to win them rather than having any kind of confidence we actually will. 

Fingers crossed though. 2-0

I’m confident we have a right good chance of winning, however have little to no confidence of keeping a clean sheet. 

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

I’m confident we have a right good chance of winning, however have little to no confidence of keeping a clean sheet. 

Aye, we looked far too open on the transition against Hibs (and have done numerous times this season). They are good enough to exploit that so I think we'll concede but still fairly confident we'll win the game.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, we looked far too open on the transition against Hibs (and have done numerous times this season). They are good enough to exploit that so I think we'll concede but still fairly confident we'll win the game.

Think Souttar will need to have a motm performance as he’s gonna be targeted. 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Every time I seem to be confident of beating them it never works out :lol: 

My two most recent occasions of confidence were the game Gerrard dropped Morelos for Defoe and the game in September there 

Both horrendous. 

Keep flip flopping every 5 minutes from us coming out from the start all over them getting an early goal and scudding the cunts. Then I change my mind to us not taking our chances and the tramps sneaking a goal then sitting in and we can’t break them down. Still got another 4 days of this pish! 😂