*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

15 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Yep, he needs to avoid getting sucked into opposition mind games, happens too often for my liking.

Totally agree, I'm sure PC has instructed him/his role, deviate and he's off, too much at stake Sunday for show-boating. 

Though nutmegging McGregor, taking on 4 players and scoring a 30yd screamer is allowed.  

1 hour ago, MVRanger said:

I really hope Clement has ditched the high defensive line deployed against Benfica  - as this would play directly into their hands especially with Maeda and Kyogo's pace.

We also need to muzzle McGregor and Hatate as they have I'm afraid totally dominated the midfield in recent OF games.

Fucking hell, I hope not.

12 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

Only one thing matters on Sunday and that's the result. Couldn't give a flying fuck about team selection, style of play, the weather, crowd, how many scummy bastards aren't allowed to attend, Sky Sports coverage or what my skanky green neighbour thinks.....just get the three fucking points, any which way you can Rangers and all will be well.

Calm doon pal.

Still 2 days to go ffs!

23 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Might be misremembering this but I think that's what squaddies used to call it - 'being deployed to the province' 

Couldn’t tell you, but being from the place I’ve never heard anyone call it that in my life :lol:

42 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Might be misremembering this but I think that's what squaddies used to call it - 'being deployed to the province' 

That sounds familiar to be honest although more from my Uncle than my brother when he was deployed there so maybe an older term.

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Kyle Bartley on Brown was always one of my favourites. 

Never understood why people are happy over a challenge early in a 3-0 defeat.

Bartley had a howler and couldn't make another tackle for 90 minutes.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I couldnae remember the score in that game, just liked the tackle on that cunt. 

I'm pretty sure at the time I wasn't celebrating a fucking tackle rather than being in a cunt of a mood about the result. 

What I do remember is it was quite near the start of the game, so thought at the time (at that moment) it might have layed down a marker. 

Your memory is better than mine about the result so well done mate. 

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I just hope we can have a clean fair game played in a good spirit with maximum respect shown to the match officials. How nice it would be if we had a good advert for Scottish football. 

May football be the winner.

Totally agree mate. Fantastic sentiment.

Hope all of our support applaud the ref when he walks on and off the pitch and applaud every decision he makes, maybe a standing ovation at half and full time too?

Any Rangers player who commits a foul should hang his head in shame and be banished to the reserves.

Keep it nice!

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Worst ever was when cunts made mugs and phone cases out of that stupid slap Kent did to brown 

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Totally agree mate. Fantastic sentiment.

Hope all of our support applaud the ref when he walks on and off the pitch and applaud every decision he makes, maybe a standing ovation at half and full time too?

Any Rangers player who commits a foul should hang his head in shame and be banished to the reserves.

Keep it nice!

And I hope there won't be much swearing from the crowd either. We really need to make these occasions more family friendly