*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, TheKingObv said:

They win leagues, we don't. Zero chance the squad truly believed we'd go onto win the title.

The culture within the club is absolutely fucked.

Yip. As poor a celtic side as we'll face in years and we have fucked it yet again, with the same usual suspects failing to perform when it matters. The sooner Clement sees through Tav, Goldson and the rest of the impostors the better. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

I suspect they will throw the towel in now and the semi will be another embarassing affair.

This has massive implications. That mob will have 50 odd million to play with and we need a rebuild with a budget from home bargains.

Fully back the manager and Koppen to try their best in the summer but they need backed with something. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Manager has worked miracles with this group, but as well all know when the pressure is turned up their arses collapse.

From chasing a treble to trying to stop them getting a double in one half of football. 

Managers arse has collapsed recently as well IMO 

For all the good he’s done, he’s hardly been in good form recently either 

This is the worst 45 minutes of football I’ve seen Rangers have.

I can take (reluctantly) losing 3 goals to the likes of Napoli, Liverpool, PSV, even the fucking tarriers to some extent

But there is zero excuse for losing 3 goals in 45 minutes to Ross fucking County.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Fully back the manager and Koppen to try their best in the summer but they need backed with something. 

Just don't see where the money comes from. We will need to sell Butland probably for a good chuck of it.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I suspect they will throw the towel in now and the semi will be another embarassing affair.

This has massive implications. That mob will have 50 odd million to play with and we need a rebuild with a budget from home bargains.

Wait till they go to Parkhead having handed them the league and the potential to win it against us. It’ll easily be another 4 or 5