*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, Hamie said:

Yip, when you're far down the pecking order in your natural position to players playing out of position, with your own countryman as manager. 

Might be time to move on. 

Dowell literally just back from injury and straight in ahead of him too. He's finished.

13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

He was injured not too long ago and we’ve got three games in eight days. We really shouldn’t need him tbh.

Wish I had your confidence. I have a real fear about today. Not an easy venue. Hope I am proved wrong big time with a comfortable win. 

I actually don't mind Dowell, decent at picking out passes from deeper and can get forward and get a goal. He was absolutely embarressing for their 3rd last week though.

Unless there is something we don't know then Matondo should be getting a start. 

Borna is Borna at this point. I think against Ross County is as good a game to re-introduce him if Yilmaz still isn't fit because as good as Sterling was last week I think we need him elsewhere on the park. If I can give Borna one positive at this stage is that he's still our best corner taker so we might actually score from one today:lol:

Enough in the first 11 to win that and plenty on the bench if need be. The latter has been a rarity for us this season.

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Wish I had your confidence. I have a real fear about today. Not an easy venue. Hope I am proved wrong big time with a comfortable win. 

until we score that important first goal, my sphincter will be well and truly twitching.

I expect sterling on the bench will just be player management for the final push. I’d expect a similar team to start against Dundee too before the final gruelling 7 games  

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I quite like Dowell. Bar one all is me glory moment at Parkhead I think he’s been fairly decent. He was brilliant Motherwell away before Christmas. 

I agree, he has looked good apart from that pass across the goal against them. That gave me the fear.