*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

I honestly dont have a clue what version of us will show up, one of 4 will

Team 1, we absolutely scud them, from first whistle we dominate, score 2 by HT and professionally see out second half and score a 3rd, highly unlikely 

Team 2, we start slowly, but dont let hearts into the game, eventually we go up a gear and score in each half to win the game in a unspectacular manner, likely

Team 3, we start slowly, allow hearts a foothold in the game who start quicker than us, we go behind but equaliser bwfore the hour mark and score a winner in the last 10mins, highly likely

Team 4, we start pish, stay pish for the game, hearts either win or be as pish as us and its the lottery of penalties, just fucking dont dare Rangers, dont ruin another fucking Sunday 

11 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

I honestly dont have a clue what version of us will show up, one of 4 will

Team 1, we absolutely scud them, from first whistle we dominate, score 2 by HT and professionally see out second half and score a 3rd, highly unlikely 

Team 2, we start slowly, but dont let hearts into the game, eventually we go up a gear and score in each half to win the game in a unspectacular manner, likely

Team 3, we start slowly, allow hearts a foothold in the game who start quicker than us, we go behind but equaliser bwfore the hour mark and score a winner in the last 10mins, highly likely

Team 4, we start pish, stay pish for the game, hearts either win or be as pish as us and its the lottery of penalties, just fucking dont dare Rangers, dont ruin another fucking Sunday 

With the players we have, their inability and lack of form, we can't afford to persist with the 4 up front including a no10. They're just not offering enough, imo we need 3 in midfield and 2 speed merchants on the wings to give us the midfield and territory control and create CF chances.  If we don't then its option 4 above.

Get a proper hold of midfield with Sterling Lundstram and Diamonde and we can do this no bother.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

With the players we have, their inability and lack of form, we can't afford to persist with the 4 up front including a no10. They're just not offering enough, imo we need 3 in midfield and 2 speed merchants on the wings to give us the midfield and territory control and create CF chances.  If we don't then its option 4 above.

Get a proper hold of midfield with Sterling Lundstram and Diamonde and we can do this no bother.

So team 3 or 4 then, might as well get smashed pre match, get it out the way lol

5 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Why do we always get hit with the Sunday fixture when it comes to these semi finals? Actually pisses me right off. 

It’s nothing to do with what order you’re drawn out because I’ve seen us drawn first and we end up the Sunday 

Only obvious answer is we’re the big club so we end up the Sunday and not on free telly. Like the big EPL games on sky sports for super sunday 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

No idea. It’s nothing to do with what order you’re drawn out either because I’ve seen us drawn first and we end up the Sunday 

Only obvious answer is we’re the big club so we end up the Sunday and not on free telly. Like the big EPL games on sky sports for super sunday 

It’s very odd.

I mean I’d like to console myself with that idea of it being that and can’t rule it out for certain but can’t see it being that. Just so annoying that we don’t even get the odd one here or there. I can’t think of the last time we played at hampden on a Saturday outwith the finals of 2022 and 2016. 

6 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

It’s very odd.

I mean I’d like to console myself with that idea of it being that and can’t rule it out for certain but can’t see it being that. Just so annoying that we don’t even get the odd one here or there. I can’t think of the last time we played at hampden on a Saturday outwith the finals of 2022 and 2016. 

It is that. Only big clubs end up playing constantly on Sundays on tv channels you’ve to pay for 

But in other rounds we’ve been the Saturday game and they’ve the Sunday so how does that apply then? 

Also, there’s been times when they’ve played a team of equal size to that or our opposition so the numbers in viewing figures would be the same or minimal difference. 

15 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

But in other rounds we’ve been the Saturday game and they’ve the Sunday so how does that apply then? 

Also, there’s been times when they’ve played a team of equal size to that or our opposition so the numbers in viewing figures would be the same or minimal difference. 

Other rounds aren’t interesting and viewing figures are never the same because we’re the big club.

People only watch them when there’s nothing else on and they want to see if the police finally put paedophiles in jail 

9 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

We don’t need five wins.

We need one win, rest and prepare.

Then win one more, rest and prepare.

And repeat.

Only by giving total focus to the next game (and the next game only) can we do what we have to do.

Forget five wins, win tomorrow then go again.

You just broke down 5 wins into chunks. 

it’s still five wins. 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Where’s the irony?

Calling the player’s shitebags. Whilst being bigger shitebags themselves. 

Hoping Hearts go through to give celtic a better game is some mentality..

Team needs everyone behind them today.

2 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Calling the player’s shitebags. Whilst being bigger shitebags themselves. 

Hoping Hearts go through to give celtic a better game is some mentality..

Team needs everyone behind them today.

And they need to give everyone something to get behind.