*****Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread*****

28 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Aye though we got away with that when they lost the next day. We have been fuckin rotten since Motherwell game

One good half in all the games since against them is certainly not title winning form.

Dropped points 3 v Well 3 at Ross County 2 at Dundee 2 v them, we were ok ish v Hibs and scraped 3 at StMirren.

I watched a fair bit of their game today Kyogo scored 2 but sound most of the game diving feigning injury, horrible little cheat who gets a free run.

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm convinced something rocked the boat in the run up to loss to RC and Dundee draw. Gut feeling is players have been told to fund new clubs, ooc players told there wasn't going to be deals on the table etc.

Not seen us put in a strong high intensity start to games in months tells me it's not just about ability it's deeper than that.

We'll see if we start well tomorrow, I doubt it.

Clement abandoned the high press in these 2 away games for some unknown reason and played Scott wright and Lawrence in the scum game for another unknown reason ,utterly baffling. If you intentionally wanted not to win these 3 games that’s the tactics/ personnel you’d play 🤦‍♂️

33 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm convinced something rocked the boat in the run up to loss to RC and Dundee draw. Gut feeling is players have been told to find new clubs, ooc players told there wasn't going to be deals on the table etc.

Not seen us put in a strong high intensity start to games in months tells me it's not just about ability it's deeper than that.

There's absolutely no way that's happened.

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm convinced something rocked the boat in the run up to loss to RC and Dundee draw. Gut feeling is players have been told to find new clubs, ooc players told there wasn't going to be deals on the table etc.

100% agree.

Instead of leaving as potential Treble Winners, the sulky, childlike wee shitebags downed tools.

Not one ounce of professionalism among them.

Good fucking riddance.

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Need to win tomorrow or they can win the league officially next week.

Brutal.

Their manager has now come away with another comment he knows he can get away with (have a bit of fun next Saturday). Yet another that won’t bite him on the arse because of the mentality of this squad. 

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Need to win tomorrow or they can win the league officially next week.

Brutal.

Brutal indeed. 

I was going to say the schedulers should have put the game as the first or 2nd game after the split so there isn't the chance of an old firm title decider, but on second thoughts we have put ourselves in this position and it should be the driving force for us to win tomorrow and then go there next weekend to ruin their weekend. 

My last visit to Ibrox until next season, always feels a bit sad, then my first visit next season is always the greatest feeling, we've totally fucked the league again but still need to win tomorrow, home for the cup final and hopefully one of my loyalist brothers will assist with my lack of a ticket. 

PC made some mysterious comments recently about not being able to concentrate on the football or something like that. I think there is something going on and I also think it involves Goldson hence the dropping and the "injury".

Maybe some of it will come out in the wash but I think it's signs that there will be a significant clear out in the summer with untouchables like Goldson at the top of the list. 

12 minutes ago, The Beast said:

PC made some mysterious comments recently about not being able to concentrate on the football or something like that. I think there is something going on and I also think it involves Goldson hence the dropping and the "injury".

Maybe some of it will come out in the wash but I think it's signs that there will be a significant clear out in the summer with untouchables like Goldson at the top of the list. 

No offense, but your posts are usually very well articulated with substantiated points.

Not the case here mate.

You been sipping my whisky ya dick!:craphead: