*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

There's no much blame on many players out there for me. Clement and Lundstram the main culprits.

Clement needs to front up for it imo but he will likely hide behind the 'brave second half performance'.

I didnt expect anything different from Lundstram i am used to his continual failure to do the absolute basics expected of a Rangers player

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

There's no much blame on many players out there for me. Clement and Lundstram the main culprits.

Players aren't good enough.

No point praising them or accepting what they give when we constantly get beat. That's just accepting mediocrity.

Play well get beat, play shite get beat. Makes no difference to me.

Sick of the whole thing

5 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

1 point out of a possible 12 against them this season by the way 

In no season can you do this and win a league. I will say it until I am absolutely blue in the face, and without going in to individuals, but the squad is not good enough. Phil can only piss with the cock he has. Guardiola couldn’t do anything with this team. 

Just now, kanjo said:

That game suns our season up.  A terrible ‘coach’ at the helm who didn’t bring in the right players.   

Five months to find the right players for January, sign a midfielder we didn’t need at that time, persist with our out of contracts duds at the business end of the season. 

The worst celtic team I have ever seen and they win it with two games to spare.  That is embarrassing and beyond acceptable. 

They let scales play like prime Baresi. Embarrassments. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Lundstram should never be seen in Glasgow again. Credit to Raskin thought he was decent. 

Clement has a lot to answer for. Waiting till 10 minutes before the end in a must win. 

Collum his usual self but won’t matter because they won. 

Players will be delighted with the 2-1, that’s the sickening thing

They’ll head home quite happy, 10 men not a doing, they’ll think they’ve achieved something 

cunts 

Phillip Clement what the fuck was that today? Seriously we showed fuck all going forward absolutely atrocious line up and tactics. We can all see and we all said it Sterling HAS to be in that midfield today. Manager after manager persist with this toothless Shitey formation and they just pick us apart every fucking time. Definition of insanity. 

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

Think we’ll do them at Hampden if we rest a few players and get some attacking players back.

We will get feck all at Hampden. Said it before one solitary semi final apart this group of imposters collapse and shite it at the very sight of a green and white hooped top. We scraped a LC after they were punted out. That's our lot. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

We know the players are not good enough but the biggest worry is becoming the manager.

That, today, was horrendous again from him and not for the first time.

The manager is a fraud, much the same as beale. Maybe Gio understood that it was more than just a couple of players required and thats why he went quietly