*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, Moody Blue said:

Cue Clement - “we were pushing right to the end, the team on the ascendancy”, etc.  Dreadful and we’re no better at playing them than anyone else in the league. 

I hope I never see some of our players play for us again. 

The fan media should asking Clement was exactly were the tactics today because no one could see them. 

Just now, Moody Blue said:

Cue Clement - “we were pushing right to the end, the team on the ascendancy”, etc.  Dreadful and we’re no better at playing them than anyone else in the league. 

I hope I never see some of our players play for us again. 

Big changes needed or he is toast. 

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Fight and effort was there. Quality wasn't.

Yeah, my biggest worry was just rolling over again. We didn't do that, but we don't have the quality to beat them. 

Bar Lundstram, we didn't shite it like we have recently.

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Clement needs to front up for it imo but he will likely hide behind the 'brave second half performance'.

I didnt expect anything different from Lundstram i am used to his continual failure to do the absolute basics expected of a Rangers player

What did Clement get wrong?

Wonder if Clement’s comments/attitude changes now the leagues done or if he waits til after the SC final. He can’t be going into next season with the majority of these players and expect to still have a job at the end of it

16 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

It’s the behaviour of teenagers - he’s got to go, showed quality in wee spells early on but looks to have lost his head and chucks a huff.  

He’s not a junior player anymore. He’s an experienced pro with EPL experience. Should be showing far more of a leadership but sets a bad example with his nonsense and goes missing in big games. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Players aren't good enough.

No point praising them or accepting what they give when we constantly get beat. That's just accepting mediocrity.

Play well get beat, play shite get beat. Makes no difference to me.

Sick of the whole thing

Top line for me. It is as simple as that and no point in pointing fingers. Besides Lundstram who undoubtedly made it harder for us today, we are not good enough on the park man to man. We don’t have that bit of quality from 2 or 3 players that can make a difference.

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

If I ever see Lundstrum, Lawrence or Barisic in a Rangers strip again I’m jumping off club deck.

They cannot get near the cup game.

Dont do it. These charlatans are not worth it. 

Clement's setup cost us the first half

Lundstram cost us any chance of getting back into it

Massive red flags over the manager now, another title for the scum and a huge pot of cash with it, if Clement doesn't get the summer right he'll be sacked well before christmas

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Why? They’re pish. Totally different game if we start with Sima, Matondo, Raskin. Add in Danilo potentially.

There’s not loads between the sides.

Matondo and Raskin are gash.

We couldn't beat them earlier in the season at Ibrox with a gash 11 playing.

Just now, RDB14 said:

Calling Clement out is a bit harsh, he’s done everything he could with an absolute shit show of a squad riddled with injuries.

Pish, he was obviously picking names out a hat with his subs 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We know the players are not good enough but the biggest worry is becoming the manager.

That, today, was horrendous again from him and not for the first time.

What would you have done different giving the players available 

'Rangers have got to take credit for how they stuck at it' - Fuck off Kenny!

Sick of this pish, this acceptance if we make a little bit of a fight about it, it's not too bad to get beat by them.

It's a cliche, but it's the hope that kills you.  Now, we just hope for a full season under our Manager.

Cup final means fuck all that the moment. I know it'll be different on the day, but right now couldn't give a fuck about it.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Yeah, my biggest worry was just rolling over again. We didn't do that, but we don't have the quality to beat them. 

Bar Lundstram, we didn't shite it like we have recently.

Our squad is not as good as theirs. That is the unfortunate reality. Clement has to be ruthless in the summer or it will be same story.