*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

Decent second half with some good quality goals and the young lads made a decent account of themselves.

Ridvan was posted missing for their goal as in the second the whole team went to sleep .

McCausland having to try and snuff out a cross with no cover and two players coming at him is not at fault.imo poor that our RB wasn't even close to the edge of the box is typical of the slack arse defending this season where our players leave others exposed far too often .

Best half of football I've saw us play in a while. Even Scott Wright looked a baller. 

We shouldn't ever be losing two goals to Dundee at home but fair dos for the comeback. Too little too late but at least we didn't give them the league without them having to play for it 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Young boys did themselves proud when on as subs.  Brought great energy especially young Fraser.

Yes they did and the bawbag who commented on the boys appearance wind your neck in. I seen the post and then lost it. No need for that shite. 

5 minutes ago, shaka said:

I forgot the game was on this evening and just noticed the score.  How did we play?  Any positives for next season?

Great performance mate, we were really unlucky to be two down in first half but our outstanding quality came to the fore and could have been 10. A performance only to be rivalled by the Hertz demolishing in February, you missed a belter, really high quality goals and performances all round. 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Young boys did themselves proud when on as subs.  Brought great energy especially young Fraser.

Would like to see more of Fraser and McKinnon, see what they can offer. Could save us a few million if they can be back ups next season for sure.

14 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

It's more than that. We need a solid spine. No point having a good back 4 if we are powder puff in midfield or weak in attack. Butland aside there isn't really any player in defence, midfield or attack you'd say is a 100% starter for us. There needs to be 4-5 players who have the leadership skills and qualities throughout the team for us to be consistently successful. 

I agree. Initial question was about tav and defence. 

15 minutes ago, shaka said:

I forgot the game was on this evening and just noticed the score.  How did we play?  Any positives for next season?

Blew them off the park tbh, two fluke goals from them and all the fans were singing kumbaya at the end, pure dead fun so it was and not a soul was moaning at all in the match thread.

(But if I'm being serious, you didn't miss much)

38 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

I saw Tav CB and Cole RB but assumed it was just that phase of play, but appears not. I thought he was a striker. Maybe fancies his chances at RB :lol:

He should do, as we don’t have one

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Really? Thought he was utterly anonymous, didn't impact the game in anyway and blew another chance.

Hes a defensive mid, box to box at a push. Good second half, good few turnovers, pressed well And moved it quick in transition. First half he started reasonably well but was pish for last 30 mins. Hes more mobile than lundstram atleast