*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

Dio has been a standout.

Cantwell finished half well.

Fabio worked hard.

Balogun been solid.

Sterling wasted out there and a few times wanting a wide man to drive into the space to allow players to get into the final third and he's cut inside and lost momentum.

Decent half though.

Everything now for 45mins.

Cagey stuff. We've been pretty steady so far, but struggling to get folk forward in support quickly on the counter, which is causing us problems.

2 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Tell you what though, it's a fucking sad state of affairs that we are happy because we got to half time and aren't losing. 🤦‍♂️ 

I think the game plan has went perfectly. I'd imagine the plan is to keep it tight to about 60 minutes then freshen things up with pace to grab the winner. Sima one of the obvious ones to come on. 

Decent game from Cantwell, Balogun good, Dio and Sterling decent so far. Silva's putting in a shift if nothing else. Raskin has been steady in anything he's done, but he's done very little. Dessers poor. Tav struggling.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I think the game plan has went perfectly. I'd imagine the plan is to keep it tight to about 60 minutes then freshen things up with pace to grab the winner. Sima one of the obvious ones to come on. 

Could well be mate. Fucking risky strategy considering how shite our defence is. Balogun has been class to be fair

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Tactics still disappointing for me, a proper high press would kill these cunts 

High press?  Pull three or four players out for a press leaving tons of space for them to walk it into our goal. 

stupid tactic when you don’t have the players capable to press.