Players Leaving Confirmed.

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Some of them where involved in some of my boys biggest moments following Rangers.

i don’t really have any feelings of hate towards them. 

at one point lundstram carried us, Borna was excellent at a point, Roofe was incredible 55 season. 

Jack was superb at times but some of the murmurings I’ve heard about him have pissed me off given that he was living the dream 

Edit: answered already

9 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Attitude, drink problems, fit and saying he wasn’t etc 

There's clearly something not right when we've been desperate for a player like him for the last few months, he's not been there for us, yet he's now fit enough for the euros.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's clearly something not right when we've been desperate for a player like him for the last few months, he's not been there for us, yet he's now fit enough for the euros.

He’s not there yet.

13 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate where was your ST in 1978?  That was around the time the stadium was getting rebuilt.
I’ve heard people talk about a roaming ST where you could sit anywhere you wanted or was this before the seats went in ? 

I got my first ST when Souness  came in 86 Govan rear red section, sure it was called the premiere club or something like that at the time. That’s when Season tickets started selling in big numbers 

Old Main Stand wa my old Granda 70s and 80s

Govan Front lfrom Main stand Extension

West Enclosure for a year

Eventually Copland

Now Copland and Cubdeck

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

I’m sure you understand the point.

The point being that his fitness has been deemed good enough to have him included in the current squad gathering from which the vast majority will then go to Germany. If he wasn't at an acceptable level of fitness he'd most likely not be there. Yet he wasn't featuring for us during a period we could have been using him if fit and available, unless something else was going on.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The point being that his fitness has been deemed good enough to have him included in the current squad gathering from which the vast majority will then go to Germany. If he wasn't at an acceptable level of fitness he'd most likely not be there. Yet he wasn't featuring for us during a period we could have been using him if fit and available, unless something else was going on.

Yes, we all know this, but with his record there’s still no guarantee he’ll be fit for the Euros.

4 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

I’ve felt for a while there’s been some seriously questionable goings on with certain players injuries & availability.  

For all we know, that zone7 software we use was flagging (or being interpreted as flagging) him and other players as due or at risk of a breakdown. They were rested and marked unavailable based on that maybe? Certainly our injury absences have been seriously bad.

10 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Well put.

Some of them had huge moments for us. Injury prone though.

Time to move on...

Phil has a great opportunity to revalutionise our club if the board back him.

They fucking better!!

They simply have to

15 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

For all we know, that zone7 software we use was flagging (or being interpreted as flagging) him and other players as due or at risk of a breakdown. They were rested and marked unavailable based on that maybe? Certainly our injury absences have been seriously bad.

We should be fucking that software off if we haven’t already. If it is what I think it is it came in after 55 and our squad has been littered with injuries ever since. 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

We should be fucking that software off if we haven’t already. If it is what I think it is it came in after 55 and our squad has been littered with injuries ever since. 

Agreed. I think Roger Mitchell of spl fame was one of the main players in that company. That was enough for me.

I am in the software field. Using software for that sort of work is unreliable in my view when there are so many factors that need accounted for. Then there is always the risk of bugs. Importantly is not really possible to say whether the sw is getting it wrong or right. Unlike in finance of a guided missle system for example.

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Agreed. I think Roger Mitchell of spl fame was one of the main players in that company. That was enough for me.

I am in the software field. Using software for that sort of work is unreliable in my view when there are so many factors that need accounted for. Then there is always the risk of bugs. Importantly is not really possible to say whether the sw is getting it wrong or right. Unlike in finance of a guided missle system for example.

Whatever we were doing during 55 we should be repeating it. Most of the squad were fit and available for the majority of that season. 

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Whatever we were doing during 55 we should be repeating it. Most of the squad were fit and available for the majority of that season. 

Introduced to Rangers in Nov 2020 apparently. If my math is correct that is 55 season. Is AI based however so I assume not really used that year as software needs time to  build up its learning.

28 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Introduced to Rangers in Nov 2020 apparently. If my math is correct that is 55 season. Is AI based however so I assume not really used that year as software needs time to  build up its learning.

It may have been brought in then but I seem to to remember Ross Wilson going on about it the summer after 55 as if it were new. 

17 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate where was your ST in 1978?  That was around the time the stadium was getting rebuilt.
I’ve heard people talk about a roaming ST where you could sit anywhere you wanted or was this before the seats went in ? 

I got my first ST when Souness  came in 86 Govan rear red section, sure it was called the premiere club or something like that at the time. That’s when Season tickets started selling in big numbers 

The Premier Club, Dad and I got our ST's in 1987. Govan Rear.