Alistair Murdoch McCoist OBE

10 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I think 99.9% of people have forgiven him for that. 

He wasn't all that terrible either, he took on a poisoned chalice of a job and got us back on the way to where we deserve to be, as well as being an all time club legend as a player. 

Thoroughly deserved.

Match going fans haven't forgot.

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

He wasn't all that terrible either, he took on a poisoned chalice of a job and got us back on the way to where we deserve to be, as well as being an all time club legend as a player. 

Thoroughly deserved.

He was bloody awful. He couldn’t even get us out the championship ffs. 
Anyone could have won the bottom 2 divisions with Rangers.

Thats not even counting the fact he took 15k a week out the club for sitting on his arse for months

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

He was bloody awful. He couldn’t even get us out the championship ffs. 
Anyone could have won the bottom 2 divisions with Rangers 

Absolutely love the guy, he is a legend,

Our titles would have been stripped, if it wasn't for him sticking up for us, but he also paid fortunes for utter dog shit and didn't bring any kids at all through 

56 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

Absolutely love the guy, he is a legend,

Our titles would have been stripped, if it wasn't for him sticking up for us, but he also paid fortunes for utter dog shit and didn't bring any kids at all through 

We weren't really in a position to bring kids through. And 3+ years of lower league football wasn't going to turn them into elite players for the top flight.

Lee Wallace was a legend for us but playing in the lower leagues tanked his career in all honesty. Barrie McKay, Lewis Macleod were great prospects for us and got games for us in the lower leagues, yet neither would be good enough for us now (Macleod obviously being retired now but even before retiring, tbh)

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

We weren't really in a position to bring kids through. And 3+ years of lower league football wasn't going to turn them into elite players for the top flight.

Lee Wallace was a legend for us but playing in the lower leagues tanked his career in all honesty. Barrie McKay, Lewis Macleod were great prospects for us and got games for us in the lower leagues, yet neither would be good enough for us now (Macleod obviously being retired now but even before retiring, tbh)

I know mate, Lee never got the send off he deserved imo, and was treated poorly at the end tbf,

Ally also said we wouldn't win with just the kids aswell against hardened serious players ie dirty bastards

Templeton was absolute class, but he got the shit kicked of him with no protection,  same with the Barrie McKay's etc

5 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

I know mate, Lee never got the send off he deserved imo, and was treated poorly at the end tbf,

Ally also said we wouldn't win with just the kids aswell against hardened serious players ie dirty bastards

Templeton was absolute class, but he got the shit kicked of him with no protection,  same with the Barrie McKay's etc

Even Ian Black did, I remember some cunt run up and just booted him in the chest. Wasn’t even a booking.

2 hours ago, stevemac said:

Thoroughly deserved.

He was absolutely terrible 

When you bang in amount of goals he did, win as many games, pick up that amount of silverware and be the ultimate tarrier basher. 

It's easy to forget flays and celebrate his recognition.

Will always be Super Ally.

21 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Who could we have got to do a better job at the time though, that's the thing

A lot I would think

20 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

A Rangers legend and anyone that seriously tries to play down what he’s done for our club can do one. 

Not seen anyone do that?

23 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Even Ian Black did, I remember some cunt run up and just booted him in the chest. Wasn’t even a booking.

Tbf Ian Black had that karma coming from all airts.

Delighted for Super and Graeme though - richly deserved.