Is Clement getting an easy ride?

1 minute ago, nik2402 said:

Been saying this for months. New players won’t make a difference when his tactics are what they are. 

Our intensity in games is awful. Players can't seem to find spaces to run into and more so than anything we have a half arsed high press. 

I've seen us do it in many a game for the first 10 mins or so then it just evaporates. Whether the players aren't fit enough to maintain it or he just doesn't know how to implement it properly, I don't know. Might even be a bit of both. 

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Fuck me, help.

Confirms my belief that he doesn't get it and probably never will. 

Isn't a bad thing if things are going well but compounds the problem if they aren't.

He still needs to outlast Bennett and Co.

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Mate if the fans continue to see this type of football and struggles. its the fans that will have the say. you know this. uts how it always works. 

there is no style

were easy to negate

no fight or determination

its really a poor show and this will fall on him. 

i really do hope there is a massive change within the team but if there is not? the board will have to pay him an extra year because they fucked up again. ]

ATM he looks clueless on and off the pitch, his interviews are fucking embarrassing and he is making a fool of himself.  that is a sign he is on the edge. 

I’m not disagreeing mate, we all see it and know it ends one way. The on pitch performance is the crucial one, we look devoid of coaching, tactics, pace, power, drills, etc.  I think he’d get some credit in the bank if we saw something of what we were trying to achieve. It’s getting worse, arguably worse than under Beale and the troops are for turning. It’s the board I don’t trust to make the right decision and it’s going to be many more months of this, even the whole season. 

If he honestly thinks beating Ross fucking County is in anyway comparable to makes up for losing to the taigs in such an utterly shit and shambolic way then he not only doesnt have a clue, he doesnt have a brain. Thats just made me angry all over again.

6 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I’m not disagreeing mate, we all see it and know it ends one way. The on pitch performance is the crucial one, we look devoid of coaching, tactics, pace, power, drills, etc.  I think he’d get some credit in the bank if we saw something of what we were trying to achieve. It’s getting worse, arguably worse than under Beale and the troops are for turning. It’s the board I don’t trust to make the right decision and it’s going to be many more months of this, even the whole season. 

The board are weak and will likely cave to fan pressure, then bring in a budget replacement who will be happy to have no money to spend as a way of showing off their potential.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sadly hes not the only one.

Still a few with their head in the sand.

Honestly thought he got it when he came in and what was required etc. 

Now I really hate to say but he doesn't. 

Ill still back him whilst Bennett and Co are still at the club though. Those fucks are to blame for everything.

He is going no where he just signed a new deal. And he thinks everything is OK in his project where he hasn't laid a glove on the apart from a morale victory. We were lucky today it wast much more.