*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

He's not got a clue, our setup is worse than the Caxinha days & his subs are honestly mind blowing

New contract or not, once the fans turn against him, he'll get sacked.

Hope you are wrong as he is the bast option we have. Changing managercagain puts us back another 3 years by which time.e the tarriers will be at 7 in a row. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Honestly mate please shut up with your gimp shite. 
Go fuck off and watch somebody else. The nonsense you chat is embarrassing to us supporters 

You're a wee shitebag who wouldn't say that to my face.

Don’t agree with the no style of play comments, we do. It’s direct, it’s just absolutely honking to watch and we’re pretty shite at it. 

That considered can play anyway you want but if you don’t take your chances it means fuck all. 

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Who is?

The players, They are fucking shite and we have no money to replace them because we couldn't even sell Wright for a packet of Bobby's onion rings and a can of zero sugar monster mate.

Can't keep sacking managers have to back the baldy madman regardless

Pish. A clean sheet but the defence was far from convincing and we rode our luck at the back.

Tav is still finished.

Dessers still misses chances but these are usually created by himself and he's still our most likely chance of scoring. We need a lot more from him but even more so from the rest of our other so-called attacking players who contribute even less. I though Cerny looked not bad in spells when he came on but time will tell with him. 

Midfield is far too lightweight and I honestly think we need a re-think of our shape in there because better teams like the scum and in Europe will completely dominate us in there.

Apart from that we haven't learned anything we didn't know about the team today. A lot of new players still required but I think the fans need a bit of a marquee signing, even if it's just on loan, in order to give us a bit of hope and someone to look forward to seeing playing for us.

We’ve went backwards since Gerrard, Kamara, Aribo, Kent, Bassey, Morelos, even Barisic then is better than Ridvan now.

Sold players and replaced them with puddings, Even the most disinterested version of Kamara is as good as the best we’ve seen from Dowell.

Fucking pish.

Just now, shaka said:

I wouldn't blame Clement.  We're stuck with a lot of the same failures who are refusing to move on.  Until they go and Clement can sign footballers then we have no chance. 

We've spent £11.5m this summer and the only new player today was a free transfer from Aberdeen.

This summer's recruitment has been horrendous so far.

Just so.....flacid. 

Defence gifts you opportunists, nothing really happening in midfield and attacking wise, well, less said the better.

Can't even get pissed off at the players or manager. 90% of them aren't wanted and the manager is just pissing with the cock he's got. 

Brutal 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Hearts looked fitter than us.

Regardless of what's happening with signings, behind the scenes, look at the season we got to the euro final. our fitness was unbelievable. 2 120s at the end of the season after 60 games and we were still (just about) at it. Pre season that year was Gerrard. it's been awful since. and the frustration on that is before you even consider injuries!

Scratching my eyes out watching Tav and Ridvan in the final third in good positions pass the ball constantly to their players, both horrendous in attack and defence .Davies should never have started or play again. Dessers being Dessers, what a fucking shit show. Clements tactics are brutal, playing high balls up to Dessers, Wright and Cortes bypassing the midfield and just giving them the ball back. I've no idea what Clement was watching at the pre season games but it sure as shit wasn't the games themselves, kiddie diddlers will be out of sight by October.

Just now, Swagger said:

I’m surprised we got a point. At least 5 points behind after the first old firm 

This season was over before a ball was even kicked. Bear in mind we cant move on players that noone wants but fuck me I think I could get the players we have playing better football.

We look absolutely fucking clueless in everything we do and how long has Clement been here?

His subs are almost as bad as his starting fucking lineups. absolutely woeful and he can stick his ready in 2 to 3 months up his arse. He has had pre season to prepare a team for the start of the league and champions fucking league qualifying. Of course our genius board have given him a years extension based on fuck all. 

You have to laugh or you would greet.