***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

Just now, J-Maestro said:

This feels like the Kaunas game under Walter, when all it would have taken is investment in a few players to get us over the line but the board didn't bother their arse.

This is the big issue. The manager isn't. We have no CEO and a rebuild that hasn't delivered anything like what it needed to to be prepared for the start of the season. If that's because we're skint, it's mismanagement that's made us that way.

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

We’re finished. 
The celtic domination will last for years . We’re paying massive wages for shite we can’t get rid of and have zero money to change it. 
Thousands of pounds a week lying injured and utter fucking shit on the pitch 

The Europa will be embarrassing and we will be out of the league after they put 5or 6 past us in a couple of weeks

Season is over

It'll last till next april, just in time for the season ticket renewals then the promises will be wheeled out again 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Have to say had soft spot for the Ukrainian teams given what their country is going through but these are a bunch of absolute cunts

This just shows up how naive our management and squad are. We should have sensed what was going to happen early on. We need to work on being more sneaky like these cunts. 

Red Card impacts the game no doubt, but even in the first half we were so flat.

The football under Clement is atrocious and his record since the Ross County game must constitute as one of the worst periods of results for a Rangers manager in history. We need rid before we fall at least 5 points behind celtic after 4 bloody games! 

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Don't care about the red. Clement is not the answer.

Idiotic tactics after the sending off, sacrificing one of the midfield two leaving Barron to hold it himself. He should have taken Lawrence off he was a man down anyway and just played everything wide which is what we were doing anyway.

1 minute ago, Jamesy1872 said:

Where the fuck is Danilo btw

Dessers has done nothing. Either replace him like for like or just throw him on anyway as a 2nd striker 

Seems like if Clement doesn't rate you you won't feature what so ever. How he has treated Hagi and now Danilo are nothing short of shocking.

Think he has his favourites and that's how things stand now. Baldy cunt needs binned 

Can't really blame Clement much for that i don't think.  

We looked the better team when it was 11 vs 11.  

Blame lies solely with the board for firstly letting Beale have free reign to sign a whole bunch of diddies, and for then not having the balls to put up more funds to sort it. 

I don't go to many games because i can't afford to, but i feel so fucking bad for the fans who go every week and spend a fortune.  

If they hadn't been such a bunch of cunts I could have supported them in the next round.  As it is,they can go fuck themselves.  I do not think I have ever seen a team go to ground so readily claiming non existent injuries.

I am also begining to think that Clement knows fuck all about football.

Just now, jackg93 said:

The football under Clement is atrocious and his record since the Ross County game must constitute as one of the worst periods of results for a Rangers manager in history. We need rid before we fall at least 5 points behind celtic after 4 bloody games! 

We were in control until the sending off. 

I think I will stay off RM for a bit. Gutted at losing, but this one is on the ref. Nothing else.

Also if Sterling isn't fit (he isn't) and Danilo isn't fit (he isn't) don't have them on the bench. Sterling was nowhere near closing down his man on the first goal.

I would rather play a youngster than an unfit player.

Just now, jackg93 said:

nae bother and bring who in ?