***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

Just now, Inigo said:

Think we were still quite likely to win other than the red. So all the other criticisms have to come in that context.

I agree I felt quietly confident at the start of the second half. The card changed the game completely.

2 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Seems like if Clement doesn't rate you you won't feature what so ever. How he has treated Hagi and now Danilo are nothing short of shocking.

Think he has his favourites and that's how things stand now. Baldy cunt needs binned 

I was reading today Hagi has a "games played" bit in his contract where he gets a wage rise in 1 or 2 more appreances.  Wonder if thats behind his exile 

Just now, bam74 said:

Ref will be a convenient excuse for this result but the sad truth is that we have been miles off for months. We are actually fucking worse than we were at the end of last season which really takes some doing. 

We are no better than the Aberdeen or Hearts of this league. Fucking shite 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

What’s happened to him coming out and collecting crosses too. Butland is living off his 1st 6/7 months here imo. He really needs to be keeping clean sheets. 

Indeed mate - i think we’re seeing his career average coming out now.

1 minute ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

We don’t deserve to be in that competition, that much is clear. 
However that referee needs called out and called out proper. One of the worst I can remember. 

I don't think the players or anyone else at the club believes we should be in the champions league, I think the Liverpool/Napoli/Ajax games still give them nightmares.

1 minute ago, allgavesome said:

nae bother and bring who in ?

No idea, it won’t be my decision - but this isn’t working with Clement and for this board to give him a new contract was/is madness.

A pumping at Parkhead and he will lose the majority of the fan base if he hasn’t already.  

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

I agree I felt quietly confident at the start of the second half. The card changed the game completely.

I don't think they even had a shot on target before it did they? 

We weren't great but we were in control and would have gone onto win imo if it wasn't for that cheating cunt

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Yes. 

Yeah I just remembered Mcauslands effort but do you call that a proper shot? Too much fannying about in  the box from the same useless diddies who couldn't score in a brothel.

Ach well, be looking at another new manager soon by looks of it whoopee do.