Tavernier stay or go

BlueEdu

Tavernier - stay or go  

298 members have voted

1. 1. How many of us want tavernier to stay?

• Stay
    • Go now

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

He should go but those shouting at him outside Ibrox is fucking embarrassing. He’s a Club legend I don’t care what anyone says.

It’s not a great look. I don’t WANT that to happen, but nothing seems to get through to him, and nothing seems to change him or his attitude.
I empathise with the frustration that is felt against him. 

Stay, but his game time has to be reduced - I think he’s been over-played in recent seasons and it’s now affecting him, and us. Unless, of course, we can find an out of contract full back to sign in his place. I don’t see anyone at the club who would be any better in his position.

Just now, left winger said:

Stay, but his game time has to be reduced - I think he’s been over-played in recent seasons and it’s now affecting him, and us. Unless, of course, we can find an out of contract full back to sign in his place. I don’t see anyone at the club who would be any better in his position.

Would you play him in midfield and stick a defender behind him?

He's not going anywhere this season so we just have to suck it up. The Board has backed us into a corner and we are all going to have a year or two of not competing and watching the tarriers laugh at how shite we are whilst hoovering up every trophy. 

Sounds like a version of hell. 

7 minutes ago, BlueEdu said:

Would you play him in midfield and stick a defender behind him?

No, I’d probably go for a midfielder and right winger in front of him, who can effectively track back when needed.

If Tav is going to go forward I think he needs space in front, and would be more effective doing it from deep.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Like the other thread just like this one, where you’ve not long posted in? Cool.

I mean aye you could but it’s another tavernier one so wouldn’t recommend it for you personally 

He's money driven and unless we find someone willing to pay his salary, probably weigh him in with a cut for leaving, and other bits n bobs then he's going nowhere.

Rumour is he was told to find another club this summer but didn't. Kinda like Hagi but it seems not like Hagi in that he still gets selected.

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

No, I’d probably go for a midfielder and right winger in front of him, who can effectively track back when needed.

If Tav is going to go forward I think he needs space in front, and would be more effective doing it from deep.

He can’t go forward anymore, his legs have completely gone.