VB articles on Bheast FC

Virtuoso

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This article and others should be more prominent, even within a sub heading in Bears Den like the Boardroom section.

I know why they're not, but they need maximum exposure to bears and then spread far and wide- that won't happen in general sports.

I'd imagine our story wasn't hidden on any other fans club forums on lesser read pages. It would have been main story on page 1 for years. Likely still is.

This is our biggest chance of bringing the scum to bear for their actions. As Rangers fans we should do everything to push on it. Rules need rewritten on this topic in BD imho. 

Agree 100%. This needs as much exposure as possible, even more so when there is such a cover up going on that still exists to this day.

would not be surprised if some of the victims families after the recent conviction are consulting lawyers about a claim on celtic

i dont see how they can defend a situation where they re employed that guy after he had been to jail for the same offences

That article is one of the most damming things I have read in all of this sordid affair. It should be on the ticker tape of EVERY NEWS CHANNEL in every footballing nation.

Six managers and not ONE did the right thing. We don't even need to ask why.

SHUT THEM DOWN.

A vile disgusting club who covered up this abuse to protect their brand. They can shove that separate entity line. 

Hopefully the victims are already consulting lawyers about civil law suits. There is enough evidence that scum fc officials knew about this and did nothing.  

As for sporting sanctions an independent review is needed. They should be hit with every punishment available.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Plus 5 others. Truly disgusting organisation...Where is the inquiry..???

20181106_194740.jpg

Mate,they are in tax cheating overload, desperate to take the heat off that rancid bastard club of theirs, let's not let this go, we want an independent inquiry into this vermin.