Jordan rossiter

CF2 WINNIE

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

with his wrong foot. Brilliant.

Excellent burst of pace, lay off and very tidy finish.

Seems such a decent guy. Really hope he proves himself to be good enough in pre season. Anytime I have seen him play for us (which admittedly hasn't been often enough) he's shown something. A good run of games, getting fit, confidence and mentally overcoming his injuries will have done him the world of good this season, and he could be a very useful addition for us.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Excellent burst of pace, lay off and very tidy finish.

Seems such a decent guy. Really hope he proves himself to be good enough in pre season. Anytime I have seen him play for us (which admittedly hasn't been often enough) he's shown something. A good run of games, getting fit, confidence and mentally overcoming his injuries will have done him the world of good this season, and he could be a very useful addition for us.

The burst of pace is something he has. Constantly read on here that he passes sideways and backward. Not true. But then again, I have never hid my admiration for this kid so I'm definitely bias

He’s doing well but, for me, he was fit for a while before the loan and Gerrard barely used him - that’s telling IMO.

We’ll not be renewing his contract I don’t think, so hopefully this loan spell sparks some interest and we get a fee.

Feel for the young man, but it’s been a disastrous move.