*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I definitely don't . I want sheep to win all day long against the manks .

If we need help from them mate . I would much rather lose out .

In fact if we have to keep MW finishing second . I'm tempted to say ..................................................

Not me. Them winning means nothing just now. They've won the league. We NEED second, and do we have enough faith in this team to do it? I sure don't, eejay.

Tav, Kiernan, Halliday. Fucking rank!

Imposters, after the biggest imposter, Warburton, who picks these three talentless individuals week in week out.

As for Waghorn, a legend in his own mind.

Everyone last one GTF and take Weir with you.

A fucking embarassing shambles.

Wow, never in a million years did I see this coming.  Really confident of a good performance tonight, not looking forward going into work tomorrow.  Embarrassing, a poor Hearts side with simple tactics, pressing and closing us down quickly.  We do not have the players to pass out of trouble and when they have possession we sit back and admire them.  Lacking effort, quality and a will to win.

Depressed, just switched off the TV and going to bed.

I will be back for more on Saturday, taking my usual seat at Ibrox. 

It starts beyond Halliday and Kiernan (and the others that massively underperform). To an extent it starts with Warburton.  He simply does not have what it takes to be an effective manager at Rangers.   He is not able to set up a Rangers team - even one as mediocre as this - to play for the shirt.   He does not understand it.  He only seems to understand football-by-numbers as an intellectual coaching exercise, not as football games to be won and he certainly does not get what it means to bring success to Rangers.

He can't be sacked because King could not afford it.  But maybe he will walk before the end of the season.  If the same indifferent form continues in the second half of the season we need a new and better manager before the season ends to start to sort out the shambles and prepare in good time for next season.  No good waiting until the season ends.

The rest of the problem lies with King.   Too many promises of dosh and not delivered.   He is presiding over a Rangers that is dropping firmly into also ran territory for many seasons to come. 

Results like this will tell King that what has happened in the first half of the season is absolutely likely to repeat itself in the second half of the season - or worse.  A strong second - don't make me laugh.  Qualify for Europe - don't make me laugh.   Pressure is bound to be put on Warburton to voluntarily pack his bags and go before the end of the season.  He has not got the first clue about what is needed to be a successful Rangers manager.  Not a clue.