Murty.

He shouldn’t have even been out doing an interview he should have been in the changing room tearing them to pieces! Not saying anything to avoid conflict is exactly the kind of attitude that has allowed us to fall into this mess and that allows the players to think they can stroll out onto the pitch not giving a fuck and it will all be forgotten about by the time they get back training.

The difference between attitudes of the scums players and ours on an old firm day is a disgrace.

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

He shouldn’t have even been out doing an interview he should have been in the changing room tearing them to pieces! Not saying anything to avoid conflict is exactly the kind of attitude that has allowed us to fall into this mess and that allows the players to think they can stroll out onto the pitch not giving a fuck and it will all be forgotten about by the time they get back training.

The difference between attitudes of the scums players and ours on an old firm day is a disgrace.

This. Have to be honest though Murty is out of his depth and the board will be praying right now because they will know the flack they are about to get and deservedly so.

He never wanted to go into the dressing room as he is not a manager. He is a guy that has done some coaching qualifications and prior to coming to us had coached 12-16 year olds and for a year prior was given the under 18......yes under 18 role.

He is then given the development role and how after 8 months or so anyone can say that he is a success is beyond me. However he is then thrust into a caretaker role not once but twice by this inept board.

Sorry but he should play no further role in our club once (hopefully soon) he is removed from his current position.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Doesn't know why the players weren't up for it today and doesn't want to ask them just now because it's too raw and will only cause conflict.

What an absolute shitebag of a man.

He is a clusterfuck of a manager. Useless and clueless. He should have had them fired up instead they were like a group of wee lost lassies. Fuck just saw Murty bowing to Brendan on the news, just get him to fuck now! 

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Let him walk - Jimmy Nic should be left in charge for the end of season. It's obviously not working with the players now, he needs to go back to the youth team as he is clearly out of his depth.

Definitely  I'm just so hurt and disgusted and dread having to go into work like a lot of our fans.

if our board don't get there act together quickly I can't see us  get 2nd in the league.

We just seem to be blundering along with no control .

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Doesn't know why the players weren't up for it today and doesn't want to ask them just now because it's too raw and will only cause conflict.

What an absolute shitebag of a man.

Seriously said that? Poor wee hurt souls aye? Manager my fucking arse, get him to fuck.

Utterly disgused with that performance and murty reaction after it. A proper manager would be ripping those players apart. Instead we get it's too raw and I'll just leave it.

He needs to go now our season is over. And honestly I wouldn' want him back in charge of our youth with the attitude he's showing. 

Let jimmy nic take charge for the remainder. He can hardly do worse