Murty.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Doesn't know why the players weren't up for it today and doesn't want to ask them just now because it's too raw and will only cause conflict.

What an absolute shitebag of a man.

Guy has no place in our dugout the players should be made to take responsibility now 

5 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I said it in the beginning my fear was we would end Murty much like mcdowal 

So many backed him. They were wrong.

For that team to come out so gutless, clueless, spineless, appearing knackered 5 mins in and so totally inept..... that's on him.

Had always wanted him to go back to the youths but as others have said that drive passion and will to win at this club is lacking. Don't give a fuck about him any more.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

That literally sums him up as a person. They’ll go home tonight with not a word being said in that dressing room and everything will be happy in training this week because he just avoids the issue

Players will "train really well and look right up for it blah blah" no doubt.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So many backed him. They were wrong.

For that team to come out so gutless, clueless, spineless, appearing knackered 5 mins in and so totally inept..... that's on him.

Had always wanted him to go back to the youths but as others have said that drive passion and will to win at this club is lacking. Don't give a fuck about him any more.

No I genuinely don’t like him at all now I’ve heard far too many Warburton style interviews from him and he should be judged as Rangers manager and therefore booted so far out of the club he land in Mexico with pedro 

I can't say I've ever liked him, clocked it last season when he was temp, he had no clue how to change a game, wasn't happy when he got the job temp again this season, and utterly fucked off when he got it till the end of the season.

He's as much to blame as the board and the team to be honest, not a clue between them. How they can't work out how to pass, mark or run I can't understand.