Murty Reaction

RDB14

First thing he says..

Reporter: what have you said to the players?

Murty: Nothing. Its too raw right now. All it is going to do is lead to conflict.

Completely unacceptable, sometimes conflict is a good thing. Souness or Smith would have been going mental and rightly so.  Time is up, trialling a new set of tactics in our biggest game of the season against the scum is a joke. 

Expecting Halliday to suddenly be good enough when he hasn't been playing all season is almost as ridiculous as playing Miller last week to prepare him for this game only to drop him for Haliday.

Back to the youths (or out the exit door if you don't want it) for you Graeme.  Today is largely on you.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

No chance am watching it but I can imagine he looks like a lost little boy and couldn’t believe how good ra cellic were and why his sitting off tactics didn’t work as it was the total opposite to the last game. 

The guy is a total wet blanket, of the Warburton mould. I really didn’t want to say it months ago but his attitude towards the game (rarely changing his 4-2-3-1 formation) and the way he talks just screams Warburton and it’s no surprise given he brought him to the club. 

That precious nicey nice attitude gets you fucking nowhere in football and it should be stamped out of our club now

A club full of wet blankets now. 

I wont be listening to the interview as I have no interest in what he has to say same as all the previous mangers since Smith.

If Murty has any pride he would tell the board he isn't up to the job and either leaves or goes back to the under 20's.

Rangers are in real danger of losing every game between now and the end of the season and finishing outwith the top three is highly likely. 

Personally I can't see those players winning any of the five games left. 

His appointment is down to the board of directors trying to take the cheaper option. never mind the embarrassment suffered time and time again by all of us when we play the scum. But the board couldn't give a fuck about how we feel that is patently obvious.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Refuse to blame Graeme Murty.

a guy who’s been hung out to dry by our board and their lackies.

Absolutely fucking shameful

he shat it today, you can blame everyone else if you want but today in particular we were not set up to ever win that game, and never looked for a second like we would.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Refuse to blame Graeme Murty.

a guy who’s been hung out to dry by our board and their lackies.

Absolutely fucking shameful

No you are wrong. He said he was ready for it, he said he’d done enough to get the job. He was starting to show some promise. The board gave him a really short contract to see. 

Today was on him 

7 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

sport IS conflict.  this guy would make a good manager in a building society or council office full of women and poofs. 

Yup. That statement of murtys alone is enough to sack him regardless of the result. 

U want the conflict. It prings peer pressure to encourage team mates on.

I think celtic stopped at 4 today to keep murty in place.