Paddy Power.

I have to say this is growing tiresome. Rangers must be the only club that has to put up with this nonsense continually. And before the usual "i'm so offended" comments start,no,i am not offended,but i am growing tired of this. As i am on our clubs continued silence on these never ending lies. Which is what they are.

7be80a95-3f20-4915-ac99-fc7ad695a66d.png

1 minute ago, TMB said:

It's a nonsense tweet designed to wind up Bears and get attention for the bookie.  Just ignore it.  I'm not sure posting it in the Bears Den is necessary to be honest.

I take a different view on it. Once again i see it as a direct attempt to propagate the new club myth which is obviously and well proven to be nonsense. I don't think ignoring this never ending tripe does us any favours. Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes a fact.

2 hours ago, TMB said:

It's a nonsense tweet designed to wind up Bears and get attention for the bookie.  Just ignore it.  I'm not sure posting it in the Bears Den is necessary to be honest.

Do you ever come off your high horse ?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Do you ever come off your high horse ?

Folk have been on twitter calling us Sevco for 6 years.  There will be celtic fans calling us Sevco for the rest of their natural lives.  I would encourage any Bear to ignore that nonsense but if you feel it merits attention that's up to you.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Why even take offence to that ffs :lol:

Them and bet365 tear the taigs apart, who gives a fuck. 

I don't take offence at it.I object to lies being propagated about my club. And i disagree about them tearing Savco apart,certainly not on the level they do with Rangers.

3 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I take a different view on it. Once again i see it as a direct attempt to propagate the new club myth which is obviously and well proven to be nonsense. I don't think ignoring this never ending tripe does us any favours. Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes a fact.

It will never become a fact no matter how often it's repeated.  The SPFL have made it clear Rangers are the same club.  A bookie saying we aren't on twitter doesn't change that.  

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Folk have been on twitter calling us Sevco for 6 years.  There will be celtic fans calling us Sevco for the rest of their natural lives.  

I agree with that but that's the thing with you 

You are so up your own arse ,you wouldn't agree with anyone ??

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No he really said it.

He actually corrected the interviewer and reiterated that he was the manager of 'Sevco'.

I meant the tweet. It's not on their timeline.

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I don't take offence at it.I object to lies being propagated about my club. And i disagree about them tearing Savco apart,certainly not on the level they do with Rangers.

They ALL rip the tarriers more than they do us, they get a better reaction etc from that mob so makes better business sense too. 

Have you not seen most of their tweets ffs

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I agree with that but that's the thing with you 

You are so up your own arse ,you wouldn't agree with anyone ??

The Sevco stuff is nonsense and should be ignored.  If that makes my up my own arse then I guess I must be.