Enjoy your trip back to Croatia, lads.

SkylineBlue

25 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

"We had a gritty performance against a good team, an over confident team and a mouthy team, but we're the ones who have gone through" 

Spot on from the manager there. We hunted them in packs all over the park and deserved to go through. Enjoy your trip back to Croatia ya delusional rats. 

Well said OP

Obviously had a few Shandy's...

Never seen you so brave...

:craphead:

Rangers appointing SG as Manager seemed to the Croatians to be a small step from a small minded club with small expectations...…………..

............but the reality is we have a GIANT of a Manager who produces a giant performance from the side and its us who are taking giant steps into the next round while the Croatians traipse back home in small Poirot-like steps having been put in their fucking place for being so mouthy and disrespectful. 

8 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Well said OP

Obviously had a few Shandy's...

Never seen you so brave...

:craphead:

Don't really get any of the post but I don't care really. I'm delighted with the spirit, fight and standards that appear to have been instilled in our club again. And, although there is definitely still a lot of work to be done, I think we just may have turned a corner. 

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

Didn't see the after match press report but if the above is true then I can't wait for SG to rub it right up the fenian press in scotland.

Tell the truth Stevie.

Was during his post match interview for premier sports if you can find it.