Jamie Murphy

KingKirk

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Already need a better standard out wide than likes of Murphy and Kent.

Never want to see anybody injured, so hope it's not as serious as it looks, but not a loss IMO especially if we bring in a better player who can play LW.

Don't think we are even lookig to that position though, it was CB and Lafferty who wouldn't improve the LW as we seen under Walter where he was abysmal 

25 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Already need a better standard out wide than likes of Murphy and Kent.

Never want to see anybody injured, so hope it's not as serious as it looks, but not a loss IMO especially if we bring in a better player who can play LW.

It's a loss purely on squad number grounds we're already thin in a couple of areas and could now well have European games to deal with until December which was probably unexpected 

I said on here the other day that the only thing that face me the fear today was that fucking pitch giving one of our players a long term injury. I did my cruciate in Dunfermline’s plastic pitch 14 years ago so know exactly how brutal they are.

They have absolutely no place in professional football in this country and we simply cannot continue to allow them.