Bill Leckie

Escobar

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Also responsible for an extremely suspicious article on Morelos after the 0-0 game at the piggery which it would be difficult to argue was anything other than racist. 

Last year he had a real go at our support for turning up in big numbers to games at Ibrox and effectively described the support as drunk woman beaters. 

A horrible, rancid individual that sums up the state of scottish football journalism. 

Was it not Keith Jackson who wrote the racist piece on Alfredo?

Leckie called him a diddy nah?

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Also responsible for an extremely suspicious article on Morelos after the 0-0 game at the piggery which it would be difficult to argue was anything other than racist. 

Last year he had a real go at our support for turning up in big numbers to games at Ibrox and effectively described the support as drunk woman beaters. 

A horrible, rancid individual that sums up the state of scottish football journalism. 

The 1690 reference is anti religious. So he's criticising something he thinks to be bigoted, and then actually is bigoted himself in the same sentence. 

48 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The same Leckie who wrote an article in the Sun or the Record in the 90's saying he wished the stands would collapse during a home game (or words to that effect) - that's a special kind of hatred from a supposed "St Mirren supporter".

?

Please find this someone, it can be used to shut him up every time.

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

The 1690 reference is anti religious. So he's criticising something he thinks to be bigoted, and then actually is bigoted himself in the same sentence. 

Nail on the head, his comments towards us makes him a bigot himself but he is too fucking up his own arse to realise.

As far as utter bigoted cunts go, Leckie is up there with the best (or worst) of them. At least I'm lucky because the only time I hear of this yellow backed Prawn grub is on here; the same goes for Speirs,  English, that cunt from the Daily Record (Keith somebody) and all them fuckers from the BBC. I love living in Australia. :guiness:

5 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

As far as utter bigoted cunts go, Leckie is up there with the best (or worst) of them. At least I'm lucky because the only time I hear of this yellow backed Prawn grub is on here; the same goes for Speirs,  English, that cunt from the Daily Record (Keith somebody) and all them fuckers from the BBC. I love living in Australia. :guiness:

Lucky man 

3 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Lucky man 

The downside to not living in Scotland is that I have to get up in the middle of the night/stay awake until early morning to watch our games on Rangers TV, but not reading/listening to utter shit from these fuckers is a bonus.

4 hours ago, Ivybank said:

That's hilarious, must have split up from his tarrier wife, sent his kids to a pape school on her instructions, an utter dick

I saw him a few years back with a foreign looking bird...probably an internet job 

too classy for that fat mess... no wonder she left him 

7 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

His ex-misssus (who was actually decent looking) left him for another old drunk who promptly turfed her out of the house that Leckie paid for. She was probably closer to their Dalmatian during their marriage than she was Leckie to be fair.

His two girls went to a local separatist school.

The same Leckie who wrote an article in the Sun or the Record in the 90's saying he wished the stands would collapse during a home game (or words to that effect) - that's a special kind of hatred from a supposed "St Mirren supporter".

In short, Leckie is a hate-filled cunt who deserves to be pummelled on sight*

*metaphorically speaking. Virtuoso doesn't condone the use of violence ?

He is regularly seen kicking about byres road 

Be sure to say hello hello fellow bears

8 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Never forget.

image.png.159a2bbe5d4287deb9a8b15417752e3f.pngimage.png.9f3621e4075c56c41f0442e52a8b1870.png

Where do you start with this....., This 44 year old twit is looking for a 25 year old,  who's warm, fun , sexy and smart and who enjoys a right good argument.  He runs a lot but can't stand running ( WTF ).  He hated journalism in college and has been  working as a journalist for 27 years.  Some really high degree of p huckedupness here. .. I don't need to meet him to tell him that all of the above is a load of nonsense.