Joe Worrall Loan Confirmed By SG

scottyc06

10 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

It will if the peodos go out

We need them in the tournament with us, the last thing we need is extra games while they are resting plus we would be playing catch up every European week with us playing on a Sunday and them on a Saturday couple that with the fact Ibrox will be sold out and the piggery will only be half full....more positivity for us

11 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

no idea on him, anyone provide a synopsis of what we are getting as a player?

Their fans seem to think he will do a job for us! I think he will just be as cover right enough so hopefully we don’t see too much of him! 

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

We need them in the tournament with us, the last thing we need is extra games while they are resting plus we would be playing catch up every European week with us playing on a Sunday and them on a Saturday couple that with the fact Ibrox will be sold out and the piggery will only be half full....more positivity for us

100% 

9 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

no idea on him, anyone provide a synopsis of what we are getting as a player?

He's a young 6ft 4 CB. Descriped as strong, tall and very clever tacitically. 

England u20 who captained there team recently to Toulon tournament victory. 

Maybe a hidden gem and the gaffer rates him highly. 

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Double Edged sword.... they go out and they lose another whack of cash....

I think we can do them this season with or with our European football, would rather they were starved of the money

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Fully agree mate ?

16 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Would rather they stay in and get a group of death, with long flights across europe.

I must say I hope they get fucked. No Europe means timplosion, player unrest as the greedy bastards can’t raise their profile. Would be heaven sent, IMO. And with a full squad of decent players, I think we could cope with the extra games.