Halliday

Lloyd

What does he know about playing the tims? Besides chasing shadows in all but one game (where he gets the plaudits Dominic Ball deserved.)

Delighted for the boy, really am. But fucking come on. Games over before its starts if he's ever in our midfield against them. 

Gave him a fair bit of criticism after the last couple of seasons and deemed him not good enough as a squad player.

Having seen him a few times now, I take that back. He's more than capable of stepping up. He's not the best player, but throws his body on the line if need be because he bleeds blue and I have to respect that. 

46 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He's good when he has time and space in midfield, if he isn't given that time and space he starts picking up bookings and gives the ball away constantly. Good squad player to have to rest our better players, but still not good enough. 

I think you are correct. Give him room and he looks composed, get in his face and his passing becomes erratic and he does all that rolling on the grass malarkey. 

Good squad player to have at the club though

Completely different player I'm watching now, I've absolutely slaughtered the guy in the past, been outstanding lately and deserves all the praise he's getting, I love when our players ram my criticism down my throat because it means they are doing what I want, playing well for Rangers, hat off to you sir.

Still don't like seeing him at left back but hopefully we have plenty of cover there now and Andy can get on with being a good squad player who will push the defensive midfielders to stay at the top of their game.

Thought he was superb today but I hope he's on the bench on Thursday

17 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was ok. 

He was berating Katic after 5 mins for fuck all doing his best Barry Ferguson impersonation. 

Was it not for a slack pass? Or being out of position? 

That's a bit of a snide dig, saying it was a Barry Ferguson impersonation, every team needs players who aren't afraid to tell a team mate when they have messed up.

Rangers through and through playing for the team he loves. And have you seen his burd. Living the dream....

I tend to agree that he’s stood out for all the wrong reasons under hopeless managers. But I think in the new regime which seems to be pretty organised he is a useful squad player who can cover a couple of positions. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Played well today, in fact he hasnt let us down anytime this season. 

Still don’t think he can ever be a first pick but he can do a job for us this season. 

This shows how far we have come - In this league of ogres, you always need these sort of players to come in and do a job. 

A prime example in the 90's was McInnes, no matter what you think of him as a manager.