Our Form

BridgeIsBlue

21 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We are in superb form at the moment but we have a tough run of games coming up. If we have a bump in the road during those games then I hope we don’t see people reverting to the sort of overly negative shit that we normally see because surely at this point even a blind man can see that we are going in the right direction under Gerrard.

There will be some on here and other places who won’t be seen until we lose again, sad cunts.

51 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Points will almost certainly be dropped between now and the break, we just need to make sure we give ourselves a fighting chance when we go again in January. 

Actually think we expect too much at times, because when we are on it the football we play is a joy to watch. 

But the best teams win playing like shit at times, we need to expect those days try not to blow a fuse watching it and hope we grind out a result. 

59 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20181202-180711_Chrome.thumb.jpg.850c7646d35c99adec40a9f164d3c2f5.jpg

P29 W15 D10 L4

Top of the league and 3 points away from European football after Christmas, not too shabby indeed :pipe:

Interesting that the narrative today on BT sport was how bad our away form is and how it has to improve - yet looking at that, the last time we lost away domestically was in September.

3 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Interesting that our domestic defeats are all 1-0's away from home, today we went 1-0 down away and dug deep to take 3 points, a man down no less.

Hopefully we've learned from those away defeats and turn them into more games like today. 

All of our defeats this season have been by a single goal. 1-0 against the filth and Livi in the league. 1-0 against the mutton molesters in the semi and 4-3 against spartak in Europe. Not too shabby to be honest.

46 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

There will be some on here and other places who won’t be seen until we lose again, sad cunts.

The mongo element you speak of will still be found in the boardroom section giving updates of Kings court appearances.

21 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Interesting that the narrative today on BT sport was how bad our away form is and how it has to improve - yet looking at that, the last time we lost away domestically was in September.

Said that to the sons today, we haven’t been that bad away from home that it needs mentioned. 

Must be the first time the league leaders have a shit away record. 

12 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Think I’ll avoid and enjoy my team getting results most weeks.

Aye you're better off mate, stay in here because you rarely see them in here you know, talking about the team. I just pay them a wee visit because I think they like me.

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That’ll be you and me then 😂

Well I don't give updates because I have no fucking clue about that legal jargon:lol:

Wasn't meaning you either mate, I meant the real mongos not the semi-skilled guys like yourself:p:

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Aye you're better off mate, stay in here because you rarely see them in here you know, talking about the team. I just pay them a wee visit because I think they like me.

Well I don't give updates because I have no fucking clue about that legal jargon:lol:

Wasn't meaning you either mate, I meant the real mongos not the semi-skilled guys like yourself:p:

Like semi skilled means I’m good at everything not just great at one thing. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Like semi skilled means I’m good at everything not just great at one thing. 

If that's your take on it then I'm happy for you mate.

But @Moobs would say I was doing something along the lines of taking an insult and making it a double insult:lol:

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If that's your take on it then I'm happy for you mate.

But @Moobs would say I was doing something along the lines of taking an insult and making it a double insult:lol:

Will take it as a back handed compliment mate. 

No cunt likes a know all anyway. 

My Auld Gran used to say I was an Encyclopaedia of useless information. 😂

I think there is great team spirit and it reflects in our performances and then look at how many times we do it with ten men.

Arfield has turned up the heat of late, whilst the Coulibaly flame has been turned down.  The collective is taking us through and it's great to watch the dynamic.. Even when down to ten yet again today, I didn't notice we were a player down and we continued to create chances.

Just a great result away from home today against them 

The scum game will take care of itself and can't fuckin wait.