Absolute fucking shambles

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

There IS always a chance we can take the scum, but this time around we have so many injured. 

It is a slim chance chance, but Gerrard will need to do different.

No coulibaly for a start. Keep McCrorie.  Bench Middleton, play Laffery. Get the ball to Morelos more and at his fuckng feet and we might have a chance.

Tav will reman a weakness, but hopefully will not lead to any goals lost.

I agree with you but he hasn't find anything different all season long. Unlikely a manager as cautious and conservative as him will change now.

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The thing is this board have yet to sign a real manager,what they have done is sign guys who they hope will somehow turn out to be managers,as yet with zero success.

There wasn't one other name that more than 20% of the support agreed on. The Gerrard signing had about 90%+ onside right away.

Everyone said he would need time and money. That's no longer being afforded by some  despite a Euro run raking in millions, and us sitting on the coattails of the scum in the league.

They backed him ok last summer. They need to do asked again in January and give him some of the euro earnings.

Even allowing for this being SG's first job in football management it is not good enough that a Rangers squad coached by him - with all his experience as a player at the highest level - can meekly trip up in so many games that should have been won.  It is simply not good enough by any measure and by any reasonable allowance for being a newbie manager with a newly assembled squad.   Games which were very winnable were not won and points needlessly squandered.   That is not the hallmark of a side in serious contention for a league title.   It is the hallmark of a side that is settling for less than the best and hiding under the skirts of excuses that it will take a lot longer to build a credible title challenging side.    There were gold-plated opportunities in the first half of the season to have bagged many more league points.   All squandered.     In my view it is simply not good enough.   We will be lucky to be challenging for 2nd spot at this rate of inability to win games. 

They all need a right good boot up the proverbial arses.  And that includes the management and coaching team who are paid to turn out Rangers sides that are demonstrably up for games and demonstrably in the mood to win them.    

We have the 2nd largest budget in the league but looking at our performance levels of late you wouldn’t think it, we are very easy to play against, crowd out Morelos and we don’t score, nothing gets created in the middle, every ball ends up wide, only one target and he’s being well marked, we don’t ever score from outside the box unless its the odd free kick .

Mr Gerrard says we needed to sign men to compete phsically in this league and have tha ability to cope with the expectation level at this great club, on that score he has failed , our record in the games v top six teams is scary . 

The definition of madness is doing the same thing a number of times and expecting a different result.

Playing 4 defenders and 3 defensive midfielders at home after ripping St Johnstone in the last 25 minutes after bringing on Lafferty is what our previous managers who failed did.

I know that we have injuries verging on a crisis but we need to go out to win matches. 

Solsjaer has taken the hand brake off at Man Utd. 

Took Brother in Law from LA to game yesterday and wanted him to see a better performance. He is possibly best supporter in Orange County.

I support SG 100% but please Stevie take the brakes off against lower SPL teams. Get midfield players in the box !!!

Hmmm, I'm thinking that what we're seeing is two fold:

1. The only consistent talent in the team would appear to be McGregor and Morelos 

2. The rest of the team seem to have reached a plateau and what we see might be all they are.

It's not a good thought but if that is the case then this transfer window will be vital and the pressure will be well and truly on SG and Mark Allen to get this right. Maybe we're at a point where we have to inject some realism into the situation. Needless to say I for one am not happy. 

But hey, we might win this next game and all will be good with the world 😊

He has been unfortunate with injuries to key players. But he has also been let down badly with some of his signings and loans and he has players still stealing a wage. We need to give him time and more funds we are heading in the right direction but the mess this club was in its not going to happen as quickly as we would all like it to and we all need to show some patience. 

On 27/12/2018 at 10:49, Mesmer said:

Hmmm, I'm thinking that what we're seeing is two fold:

1. The only consistent talent in the team would appear to be McGregor and Morelos 

2. The rest of the team seem to have reached a plateau and what we see might be all they are.

It's not a good thought but if that is the case then this transfer window will be vital and the pressure will be well and truly on SG and Mark Allen to get this right. Maybe we're at a point where we have to inject some realism into the situation. Needless to say I for one am not happy. 

But hey, we might win this next game and all will be good with the world 😊

Yes, many have hit a glass ceiling but get 3/4 of quality in and the overall performance of the team will vastly improve and we will leave all the others in our wake.

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The panic button gets pressed way too soon, we battered them today and anyone who doubted our team shame on you, WATP.

The thing is, if we're capable of that today against them we should be pumping the rest of the league home and away.

It's frustrating. 

11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The panic button gets pressed way too soon, we battered them today and anyone who doubted our team shame on you, WATP.

Nah that’s bullshit, from the start of December we started off flying against Hearts all the games after that we have struggled in one way or another.our form going into this game has been abysmal so it’s little wonder that confidence was low.

Nobody and I mean nobody even those guys with the glass half full types could have seen the performance from all the players and management for this game,just think if we had shown the same determination and commitment we showed today and the will to win would be sitting well clear and 55 would be ours.it’s so frustrating.

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thus is place is one extreme.to.other 

Surely now people can see that we are going in the right direction even if we haven’t had the results to perhaps show it at points across this season (there were always going to be bumps in the road, it’s crazy for people to think otherwise) Unfortunately I still think we will fall a bit short this season but we’ve definitely got the foundations in place now so hopefully we can start adding a bit more quality in the next couple of windows to really help push us on to that next level.

I think sometimes people need to take a step back and look at the medium to long term rather than judging whatever we are doing and how capable players and managers are on a near game by game basis.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Surely now people can see that we are going in the right direction even if we haven’t had the results to perhaps show it at points across this season (there were always going to be bumps in the road, it’s crazy for people to think otherwise) Unfortunately I still think we will fall a bit short this season but we’ve definitely got the foundations in place now so hopefully we can start adding a bit more quality in the next couple of windows to really help push us on to that next level.

I think sometimes people need to take a step back and look at the medium to long term rather than judging whatever we are doing and how capable players and managers are on a near game by game basis.

There's no improvement but :lol:

22 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Nah that’s bullshit, from the start of December we started off flying against Hearts all the games after that we have struggled in one way or another.our form going into this game has been abysmal so it’s little wonder that confidence was low.

Nobody and I mean nobody even those guys with the glass half full types could have seen the performance from all the players and management for this game,just think if we had shown the same determination and commitment we showed today and the will to win would be sitting well clear and 55 would be ours.it’s so frustrating.

We battered hibs at easter rd, just couldnt finish them, hibs battered them a game or so previous, long story short to summirise it they are terrible away from home when teams press them, we will win this league,  no surrender 🇬🇧✊🏻