Arfield trying to smash the ball off Brown's face

RFC55

At the time I was raging because I was still shiteing myself they bastards would steal a point and he had time to control it and maybe carve out a chance, on reflection now the win and points are secure I wish he'd blootered it right off his lego munching head and knocked the mutant bastard unconscious

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

if he'd just brought it down he had loads of space to get a shot away but I'll let it slide 

should have brought it down, got it fully under control

and then smashed it right into his kisser!!

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was singing along to Follow Follow at the end of the match too 😂

When Halliday came over to the Copland when TBB was being sung he was fist pumping like a mad man and for a minute I thought he was going to join in 😂

At the time I didn't think he was trying to hit Brown with the ball but was more going in 100% hard as fuck, hoping the wee shitebag would do the same. Arfield was fired up all game to not take any shite from the wee prick and was ready to do him every time. What a change in the usual attitude we've become used to. At last we have players not scared to go head to head with them for every ball.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

At the time I didn't think he was trying to hit Brown with the ball but was more going in 100% hard as fuck, hoping the wee shitebag would do the same. Arfield was fired up all game to not take any shite from the wee prick and was ready to do him every time. What a change in the usual attitude we've become used to. At last we have players not scared to go head to head with them for every ball.

That’s what I loved most about the game when I eventually got to watch it. Absolutely no respect, absolutely no fear, pure determination against and utter contempt for those bastards. We had a revenge plan on Saturday and that brainless dickhead Brown was the main target to smash. Hope we fuck them at their own midden next.