Hope we stick with 4-4-2

Sparkle

4-3-3 is our best set up. 

Not for the first time we have created a problem by signing an ageing player looking for a last payday. 

Defoe or Morelos, in my opinion, not both at the same time. 

I love having Defoe and Davis as back up options but we didn’t need them as starters. 

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That looked more stable and creative. 

Very much so. However, we can't have anyone scoring more goals that Alfredo, can we? Just have a look at the posts. Crngeworthy. Anyone better tha Alfredo is shite. Sad but true.

The quality of Defoe is a stck out, even though the best has yet to come. He makes the clever runs.

Longer term it's the Gerrard/Defoe way as Alfredo will be off. There is always the bigger picture.

It's certainly a dilemma, but we have to be more clinical when it comes to finishing.

Against the sheep and hivs this season we certainly had the majority of the chances in both games we just couldn't finish.

4-3-3 for me just take our chances when presented.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Very much so. However, we can't have anyone scoring more goals that Alfredo, can we? Just have a look at the posts. Crngeworthy. Anyone better tha Alfredo is shite. Sad but true.

The quality of Defoe is a stck out, even though the best has yet to come. He makes the clever runs.

Longer term it's the Gerrard/Defoe way as Alfredo will be off. There is always the bigger picture.

Creep