Queersy has a pop at broon

38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Browns a scumbag but I don't really understand the obsession some of our support have with him

Like Diouf was an absolute scumbag and all that brought nothing to us in terms of footballing ability but half our support still share daft photos of him with his arms out. 

I think the obsession stems from the fact that he is allowed to play to a different set of rules to every other player in Scotland. No one else gets off with half the shit he does. He gets a free pass from the authorities and media. Its not just Rangers fans that see it either. Diouf in contrast got slaughtered by the media here constantly, maybe rightly some of the time, brown though can do no wrong. Its no fuckin wonder it winds people up.

18 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

I think the obsession stems from the fact that he is allowed to play to a different set of rules to every other player in Scotland. No one else gets off with half the shit he does. He gets a free pass from the authorities and media. Its not just Rangers fans that see it either. Diouf in contrast got slaughtered by the media here constantly, maybe rightly some of the time, brown though can do no wrong. Its no fuckin wonder it winds people up.

Diouf was terrible 

I hated him being signed and I still hate that he was signed. He offered absolutely nothing. He was horrendous slow and seemed to spend so much time coming far too fucking deep and couldn't get back up the field again 

I know what you're saying though, it's just at times it seems to be all our fans mention about the taigs. 

3 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

why the fuck do our players lash out at Brown? seriously ffs, whats good for the goose and all that, its fair game now, its ok to provoke and wind up, SG should be telling his players no nibble, sly kicks, abuse in his ear etc. lets play it smart. all over the cunt, and if some is going to do him, do it over the ball. 

Spot on. We have no sleekit streak about us at all. That is an issue.

6 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Brown has no class. So fuck. 

We should stop whining like wee lassies and start winning games so his no class can present itself in other ways. 

Scott Brown fucked with our players heads and got one sent off to affect the outcome of the game, another sent off in the tunnel affecting the selection for the next game and provoked an off the ball incident that will likely be subject to trial by TV and see one of our best players unavailable. 

We can all squeal all we like about big bad broon but we are letting a bang average thug get right inside our heads instead of just ragdolling him on the pitch and showing him up for what he actually is. 

Actual embarrasing the way both the players and the fans build this guy up so much. 

My only regret is that he will be retired by the time we man up enough to dominate a midfield again. 

Post of the day. There have been only 2 games we've shown him up for what he is and both times we've fallen hook line and sinker for his mind games the next few times.

It's one of the most galling things after recent OF games, watching him win, win the wars, and win the mind games. Arfield has tried to get at him in recent games, but we've nobody that's actually made him lose it. We desperately need someone to get at him, wind him up and watch him implode for once. 

4 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Imagine having that rancid baldy bastard being the flagship representative of your club and being happy about it.

Riddy.

Tbf, I honestly used to think if Walter had got a hold of him, he would have been a great player for Rangers,

obviously never happened, but I’m sure he’d have been a better person under our banner. 

Wont go into major who details, but I have/do, work for referees and linesman who are or were fifa/uefa registered, and in 2016, when at ones house working,  he told me when they as a refferring representative pre season went to Ibrox, warburton, and weir got every member of the senior squad to sit in on a workshop and to listen what they had to say, and thanked them when they finished and left, 

next day they went to lennoxtown and the captain, brown, mid sentence, got up and walked out without an explanation.

No one from celtic gave an explanation afterwards why the captain if the current champions up and left without reason, which they were obliged to attend.

this  person I know is still a  UEFA and FIFA registered linesman and he was astounded at his antics.

i honestly used to find  it incredible celtic as a club would let this lunatic be their on field leader.

Yesterday proved again they actually worship that kind of behaviour from a captain, and have to remorse.

Adrian Durham, will always be an attention seeker for calls, but he’s on the money with this guy.

Brown is a good footballer but a total lunatic.

him, griffiths and Lennon are destined to be be together.

53 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Tbf, I honestly used to think if Walter had got a hold of him, he would have been a great player for Rangers,

obviously never happened, but I’m sure he’d have been a better person under our banner. 

Wont go into major who details, but I have/do, work for referees and linesman who are or were fifa/uefa registered, and in 2016, when at ones house working,  he told me when they as a refferring representative pre season went to Ibrox, warburton, and weir got every member of the senior squad to sit in on a workshop and to listen what they had to say, and thanked them when they finished and left, 

next day they went to lennoxtown and the captain, brown, mid sentence, got up and walked out without an explanation.

No one from celtic gave an explanation afterwards why the captain if the current champions up and left without reason, which they were obliged to attend.

this  person I know is still a  UEFA and FIFA registered linesman and he was astounded at his antics.

i honestly used to find  it incredible celtic as a club would let this lunatic be their on field leader.

Yesterday proved again they actually worship that kind of behaviour from a captain, and have to remorse.

Adrian Durham, will always be an attention seeker for calls, but he’s on the money with this guy.

Brown is a good footballer but a total lunatic.

him, griffiths and Lennon are destined to be be together.

The man is a pricks prick.

The manky mob say if he was ours we would love him but I’ve never been a big fan of players with no class and I’m even less keen when they wear the armband and are supposed to embody the club they represent.

Good footballer is a stretch.

Plastic paddy, cardboard cut out ‘hardman’ but also a victim.

On reflection he suits sceptic.

Is a difference. They have to try and kick our player because they dont want him to play against them because he is threat to them. Difference is brown is not a threat and is shit football player so not make difference if he is on the field or give red card and in change room playing with his boyfriend.

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Brown’s the one I’m least angry with tbh. Never had a part in any of their goals, didn’t play well, did fuck all in all honesty other than getting Morelos sent off and even then he did little to fuck all for that to happen. Madness. 

He got "shot" twice on the field with the "elbow to the face" and the "punch to the face" from a kid half his size.

Aye real hard man.

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Brown’s the one I’m least angry with tbh. Never had a part in any of their goals, didn’t play well, did fuck all in all honesty other than getting Morelos sent off and even then he did little to fuck all for that to happen. Madness. 

That is what actually pissed me off the most yesterday....he was fucking shite...captain of a team that was starting to get outplayed from 10 men...where was his leadership qualities that everycunt from them talks about,  he was fucking lost and only a mistake by us allowed him to act the prick at full time...the reality is he played a blinder with being shite as we already have 2 players sent off and No doubt Kent to follow....all down to him acting the prick

On 01/04/2019 at 16:58, sausagetrunks said:

why the fuck do our players lash out at Brown? seriously ffs, whats good for the goose and all that, its fair game now, its ok to provoke and wind up, SG should be telling his players no nibble, sly kicks, abuse in his ear etc. lets play it smart. all over the cunt, and if some is going to do him, do it over the ball. 

Seems like a plan but when we get players sent off for blowing kisses and celebrating in the centre circle it would backfire on us big time 

On 02/04/2019 at 01:18, hammer93 said:

That is what actually pissed me off the most yesterday....he was fucking shite...captain of a team that was starting to get outplayed from 10 men...where was his leadership qualities that everycunt from them talks about,  he was fucking lost and only a mistake by us allowed him to act the prick at full time...the reality is he played a blinder with being shite as we already have 2 players sent off and No doubt Kent to follow....all down to him acting the prick

Best player in the team of the weekend somebody noticed .And it's our fault the national team is shite .

welcome to Scotland. the greatest small (minded) country in the world 

On 01/04/2019 at 20:50, sausagetrunks said:

they will not like this one bit, meltdown incoming.

No benefit to Lego or the tarriers to end the hate or sectarianism. 

Wise words from Durham and defo not one of his wind ups to stir things and get callers phoning in .