Gerrard in the district bar today.

dee9

Just now, BEE said:

Agree but pretty snakey from whoever took the picture, pretty clear he wasn’t aware.

Yeah but I don't see a huge problem with it mate. 

Saying that they should just have asked for a pic I'm sure the gaffer would have been more than happy to have one taken.

13 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Yeah but I don't see a huge problem with it mate. 

Saying that they should just have asked for a pic I'm sure the gaffer would have been more than happy to have one taken.

Definitely should have asked him, but he’s known for refusing pictures. Different level of fame when you can’t go out for a pint without people taking a picture of you under the table.

12 minutes ago, BEE said:

Definitely should have asked him, but he’s known for refusing pictures. Different level of fame when you can’t go out for a pint without people taking a picture of you under the table.

Putting it on social media is just asking for tarriers to turn up and cause bother aswell. They'd be there within minutes.

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Easy for him to go somewhere in town out the road but no in amongst the working class fans. 

Different class 

I notice the team the staff played in the bounce game were sponsored by the district. I guess thats why he ended up there and not just out for a random pint

Wouldn't be so bad if the OP of the picture waited until later that day before uploading. I'm not a fan of taking stealth pictures of anyone but if your going to do it, upload it that night so no cunt turns up and gives the guy any bother.

9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Putting it on social media is just asking for tarriers to turn up and cause bother aswell. They'd be there within minutes.

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Wouldn't be so bad if the OP of the picture waited until later that day before uploading. I'm not a fan of taking stealth pictures of anyone but if your going to do it, upload it that night so no cunt turns up and gives the guy any bother.

It was shared after he left to be fair.

1 hour ago, Blueteeth said:

Imagine nipping into your local for a pint and finding Gerrard sitting there :lol:

Was in Babbity Bowsers in the Merchant City years ago and he was in with a bunch of his mates from home - think they came to Glasgow a fair bit as it was easier  and less hassle than nights out in Liverpool. Not sure where he goes now to escape attention!!