Welcome to Rangers Joe Aribo

Alot of pressure on a boy who 95% of people hadn't heard of 2 months ago 

Massive step up from Charlton playing infront of a huge crowd every week where he'll likely get kicked about the park, really hope he has more shout him physically than Ejara etc who we've signed from England as most seem to underestimate how physical this league this 

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Massive step up from Charlton playing infront of a huge crowd every week where he'll likely get kicked about the park, really hope he has more shout him physically than Ejara etc who we've signed from England as most seem to underestimate how physical this league this 

I get what you're meaning but for him to have so many options and interested then I tend to overlook the fact myself too didn't know he existed 2 month ago.

I've got a real good feeling about this one 

16 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Swap the word Charlton for Dundee and you could have said pretty much the same thing about Kamara and he took to it like a duck to water. 

Obviously each players should be judged on a case by case basis but with the work we’ve had to do to get this one done and what we’ve committed to giving him financially I think he will do well. I do think we will need to be patient and give him a little bit of time to adapt and settle.