Welcome to Rangers Joe Aribo

Has anyone actually seen this lad play or is it just a typical forum reaction to nearly every signing we make?

Seems like another project type of signing imo hoping that he does that well and we sell him on for big money.  Hopefully he turns out to be a game changer for us but surely if he had as much potential as some are making out then he’d have better offers from teams in far better leagues.

10 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Has anyone actually seen this lad play or is it just a typical forum reaction to nearly every signing we make?

Seems like another project type of signing imo hoping that he does that well and we sell him on for big money.  Hopefully he turns out to be a game changer for us but surely if he had as much potential as some are making out then he’d have better offers from teams in far better leagues.

I’m assuming the hype is around the accolades this guy attracts from the teams reportedly in for him, his manager and how he has reacted to him leaving and the fact Gerrard was very interested for some time 

sometimes the player himself gets the feeling despite what interests there are from “better leagues “ 

sometimes this all counts - I believe he’s going to be well worth it, I really do 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fuck if that’s him buzzing....

In all seriousness must be surreal for him, picked up and on his way to a sunny villa where Steven Gerrard is pouring you beverages. 

56 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not sure whether to post this here or not so if you think not, i'll delete. Basically Bowyer still acting like a dick!

All about them missing out on money, unreasonable to expect Aribo to decide his career development based on that though 

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Fuck if that’s him buzzing....

In all seriousness must be surreal for him, picked up and on his way to a sunny villa where Steven Gerrard is pouring you beverages. 

Came in to post the same thing. If his footballing ability is anything like his interview skills I’m throwing myself in the Clyde. 

£4.5M invested in him (less any bonuses) over the 4 years, So should easily see that paid off either in him being an absolute steal for £300k or we should at least get our cash back when he goes back to England, just like lee bower wants.

Here's to the former option and that he loves it in Glasgow and makes a huge impact.