Ojo

KeyserSoze

8 hours ago, beararse said:

Think the big give away is 4no. 2 leg qualifying rounds.

Surprised that you needed to be told that 8 x 4 = 32 which is kinda close to 38

🙂

Exactly. I was asked to look at it a different way. Which you have just done

Hoping it’s the “oh fuck, what have I done signing to play in this league” factor and he just needs to adjust rather than anything else but, on the odd occasion the ball came anywhere near him, he was dreaming.

Huge improvement required.

He’s no Kent, that’s for fucking  sure

😡

13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Hoping it’s the “oh fuck, what have I done signing to play in this league” factor and he just needs to adjust rather than anything else but, on the odd occasion the ball came anywhere near him, he was dreaming.

Huge improvement required.

He’s no Kent, that’s for fucking  sure

😡

Was that the Ryan Kent for the first few months of the season or the one that started to shine later on?? 

I'm quite sure this time last season after a couple of games Kent was getting pelted as well. I'm happy to give ojo another couple of games before deciding if he's bombed or not. 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Was that the Ryan Kent for the first few months of the season or the one that started to shine later on?? 

I'm quite sure this time last season after a couple of games Kent was getting pelted as well. I'm happy to give ojo another couple of games before deciding if he's bombed or not. 

This is a myth.

You could see from the off Kent had something about him - it just took him a while to build confidence and consistency 

Ojo has shown nothing about him. BUT as I’ve said-  I hope he comes good 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

This is a myth.

You could see from the off Kent had something about him - it just took him a while to build confidence and consistency 

Ojo has shown nothing about him. BUT as I’ve said-  I hope he comes good 

Maybe a myth but another poster posted a load of quotes yesterday I believe which basically mirrored everything that has been said about ojo in the last couple of days. However the big dif is Kent eventually showed his class something ojo hasn't done yet and may never do

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

I wasn’t convinced we do but I saw a video on Twitter a couple of days ago and that performance today - we definitely need Kent or a player of that ilk.

Agree we need Kent back but on that short and narrow dry pitch and the tactics they play Kent wouldn't have offered much extra as we had no space to play into with them sitting so deep. 

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Thought he was decent today, getting better, settling more.

Glad he got his goal today, deserved it.

Don't agree with those who say he's a waste of a jersey.

I agree with this post mate......... think he can offer the team something positive when called upon this season.

39 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

He played his part in the first 2 goals got a goal and produced another couple of decent efforts.....hard school in here for anyone saying he was ineffective 

Was just about to post this, some people just like to moan, young boy  straight out of u21 team playing away from his home for a club with high demands, FFS folk give the boy a chance, Like you said mate, has a hand in first two goals which were probably the most important of the six, gets himself on the scoresheet but some think he didn't contribute :duh:

It's obvious he has talent but I think a lot of the time his decision making is poor.

There were times today where he should have passed the ball early but didn't and also times where he could have turned and went at the full back but opted to play an easy pass.

I don't know if that's an awareness issue or confidence with settling in here but if he improves on that then we've got a good player.