Monday morning

8 minutes ago, Sket said:

Just wait till Sunday.  They'll be queuing up to have my season ticket banned.

CF1 V 29

Fuck the board,fuck Dave King and fuck the handwringers.

Get that but without mentioning the now band words there are many songs that ca be belted out come Sunday but AGAIN I cannot understand the blatant double standards that exist whereby a song that is in support or pr unionist is deemed no and the other side are allowed to promote an anti GB and murderous organisation and get it passed off as folk songs or some such BS

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

I get that but you bet your bottom dollar if we go with anything uefa have raised the legislature of the spfl will suddenly find us in breach of X y and z

The rules don't (yet) say anything can happen to team in the SPFL. The rule has never existed.

Fuck monday morning , I'm out for a family dinner on Sunday. I've not been this positive going into a game against the tinks in a long time. Union flag T-shirt and RFC tattoo on show ( Shite RFC tat by the way. Not as shit as The Godfathers snake tho.) 4-1 Katic,Morelos and Defoe double.🤞

Just now, TFP77 said:

Fuck monday morning , I'm out for a family dinner on Sunday. I've not been this positive going into a game against the tinks in a long time. Union flag T-shirt and RFC tattoo on show ( Shite RFC tat by the way. Not as shit as The Godfathers snake tho.) 4-1 Katic,Morelos and Defoe double.🤞

You need to calm down fella 

35 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Our manager doesn’t want the negative press.  He wants the focus to be about our team. The football.  We should help him build a modern inclusive brand.  That is what he wants.  

Gerrard probably do any give a fuck what we sing but he will say the correct things at the correct time like all smart managers will do. If you think dif god help us.the lengths some will stoop to just to put across their apathetic points is unreal

If we beat them there will be bad headlines, it's a guarantee. When we beat them 1-0 the players over celebrated and when we beat them 2-0 it was all about the lisbon lion song. 

Only way we're staying out the papers in that regard is if we lose and that's not fucking happening😁

6 hours ago, badjon said:

So are we not allowed to celebrate the culture/background of our club?

So by that token I assume you accept that celtic fans should be free to sing songs about republican struggles, support for paramilitary groups etc?

Just because a group spawns from a culture or has a background doesn’t give them carte blanche to sing and shout what they want.

2 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Makes me sick fans missing games, club getting fined, alienating potential signings and our manager.... because  you wanted to sing a song

You had me on side until that load of shite. 

No ST holder needed to miss the game on Thursday that was down to the board, no ban would’ve have been coming if the Board had told us what was happening. No ST holder should miss the next home or the Board are worse than the child rapists across the town. 

As for the alienate the players and manager 😂😂 what a load of unadulterated bollocks you did hear Stevie heap praise on ALL the fans on Thursday night telling everyone they didn’t deserve to miss the game. 

I will stop short of using Fenian & FTP (although why anyone wouldn’t criticise the leader of that despicable organisation I don’t know) but everything else is getting belted out and if you don’t like it you know what you can do.