Barker the one highlight today

To Be A Ranger

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Hope the goal gives you some belief.

He gave us a bit more that we needed. A wee burst of pace. Good touch and awareness. And a GOOAAAALLLLL

If you want to base it just on statistics then both Ojo & Aribo each got an assist and they weren't very good today. I hope he turns out to be good because he is going to be needed in the next month but calm down a bit about his display today.

14 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Apart from the 3 points obviously.

This guy looks like he could be a good player . Takes on and beats his man. Scores a goal. Set up a few decent chances. I like what I saw.

And if anyone says 'but it's only Livingston' go fuck yourself.

It’s only Livingston 

11 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

@TMB and @Gascoigne8 too drunk today obviously

Not at all, sober as a judge and all the worse for it. That was getting out of jail today, make no mistake about it. Was a fuckin chronic performance for the first 50/60mins 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If you want to base it just on statistics then both Ojo & Aribo each got an assist and they weren't very good today. I hope he turns out to be good because he is going to be needed in the next month but calm down a bit about his display today.

Fuckin stats. Tav was fuckin shite but if I started a thread about that I'd have all the statisticians on saying how many crosses he put in and he scored as well.

I doubt any of his zillion crosses actually found a team mate and his goal was a flukey cross (loved it though).

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Fuckin stats. Tav was fuckin shite but if I started a thread about that I'd have all the statisticians on saying how many crosses he put in and he scored as well.

I doubt any of his zillion crosses actually found a team mate and his goal was a flukey cross (loved it though).

You're the one going on about his goal. I think stats can be overrated at times. Other than his goal, he was just okay.

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Is a corner not a cross

38 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Apart from the 3 points obviously.

This guy looks like he could be a good player . Takes on and beats his man. Scores a goal. Set up a few decent chances. I like what I saw.

And if anyone says 'but it's only Livingston' go fuck yourself.

Took a good corner as well - something we are not great at tbh