Ricksen passed away

Escobar

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Not sure how realistic an option it is but i’d love to see us host some sort of pre season tournament with ourselves, Zenit, Alkmaar and Fortuna with a high percentage of the takings going to an MND charity.

Something should probably be done for his wife as well. If she was struggling to be able to pay for Fernando's funeral she's going to need more help in the years to come. 

37 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Something should probably be done for his wife as well. If she was struggling to be able to pay for Fernando's funeral she's going to need more help in the years to come. 

club has already stated they are paying all funeral related expenses 

37 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

club has already stated they are paying all funeral related expenses 

Yeah, I know mate. I was saying something more might need to be done to help his wife and daughter out for the long term.

4 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Yeah, I know mate. I was saying something more might need to be done to help his wife and daughter out for the long term.

There is a gofundme page already set up just for this

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/veronika-ricksen

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Absolutely hate them with all my heart but celtic have been very respectful regarding Fernando Ricksen and fair play to them on that. 

Lawwell and Lennon laid a wreath at Ibrox today, following Lennon's nice words in his pre-match press conference. 

Seen the poster @eskbankloyal in video Clapping Lawwell and Lennon after they’d placed wreath down.

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Absolutely hate them with all my heart but celtic have been very respectful regarding Fernando Ricksen and fair play to them on that. 

Lawwell and Lennon laid a wreath at Ibrox today, following Lennon's nice words in his pre-match press conference. 

Lennon seemed genuinely upset which is something I'd never seen before.

Been down south all week and never got back in time for the game so I never got the chance to see all the tributes to Fernando outside Ibrox.

So i went over today and man out of a horrible situation I can honestly say I am so proud to be a bear, the sea of scarves, flags and flowers at both gates were a sight to behold  and what a fantastic tribute to a man who fought till the very end .

RIP Fernando 💙

Got to say, my hatred for Lennon has simmered over time, Lawell not so much, but credit to them and the decent sellic fans for the respect shown to Fernando, fair play to them 👏🏻 I didn’t expect it in the slightest, but It was a nice touch from one human being to another

I don’t know what to think.  On the one hand it is good they showed their respect publicly (unlike the manky interlopers last night) and we would have noticed and criticised them if they hadn’t done so.

On the other hand, they are c.nts of the highest order.

Difficult one.