Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Sure I seen a headline saying 'Rangers scrape out win while celtic turn on the style'

Now I don't have a problem with them saying we grinded out that result because we did but I imagine its a bit more difficult to turn on the style against a full strength hibs team compared to Hamilton's 3rd choice side. 

It would have been their first excuse if Hamilton had been at full strength got a result and the scum had a few first choice missing

57 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

They really do believe their own hype trying to big up 3 clean sheets against 3 of the poorest teams in the league at the moment, Soon as they play a decent team they conceded goals all over the place.

It will still make them more confident. We are a bit less confident too of late. Not that I'm worried, I believe in the mentality we have and don't think their defence is good enough to deal with what we have 

52 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

It will still make them more confident. We are a bit less confident too of late. Not that I'm worried, I believe in the mentality we have and don't think their defence is good enough to deal with what we have 

I get that I'm definitely expecting more of a game this time, Wouldn't say we are less confident we have played better opposition that give you more of a game compared to their last few games. Hearts have proved they are still vulnerable and we also have Roofe in form this time round.

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Amount of people saying tomorrow night rather than 3pm is giving me the fear more than st mirren 

Think its shocking that so many are going to watch the game when they could be working. Whatever happened to the protestant work ethic?

6 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Think its shocking that so many are going to watch the game when they could be working. Whatever happened to the protestant work ethic?

I was meant to be working until a few moments ago .Thank fuck I’m my own boss 😄

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Am I the only one that thinks the weekend game is going to be extremely tight .Tbh .Winning tomorrow night is absolutely essential .Any dropped points and we give them a little more encouragement 

I think they all Rangers fans know it’ll be a tight one. The bravado kicks in but feels down they are mostly close games.

I think they have a banana skin tomorrow as well as us though. 

9 minutes ago, Griffin Peterson said:

I think they all Rangers fans know it’ll be a tight one. The bravado kicks in but feels down they are mostly close games.

I think they have a banana skin tomorrow as well as us though. 

What have you seen in the first half of the season with both us and them that would suggest nothing other than pure confidence from Rangers fans? 

please tell me you’re not giving them a half season worth of credit for beating a team in the league below on penalties, after drawing 3-3, then beating arguably the worst 3 teams in the league. (2 of which are the worst 2 teams, killie are on one of the worst runs currently) 

41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

True Jim but both are massive .And tomorrow night could have massive bearing on the weekends game 

I'm strangely more concerned about tomorrow simply because st Mirren always seem to make things difficult for us there, and their recent form is also good, Saturday's game will take care of itself as it always does and the butterflies will only start for me after tomorrow's game.

48 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What have you seen in the first half of the season with both us and them that would suggest nothing other than pure confidence from Rangers fans? 

please tell me you’re not giving them a half season worth of credit for beating a team in the league below on penalties, after drawing 3-3, then beating arguably the worst 3 teams in the league. (2 of which are the worst 2 teams, killie are on one of the worst runs currently) 

I’ve seen too many old firms to know that form in the build up mostly goes out the window.

Whilst we have been brilliant over the first half of the season we need to treat this game as if we were level pegging and needing a win. 

I think it’ll be won by a goal, not a rout. 

I offer them no credit for winning a tainted cup.