Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Even Lennon said it wasn’t a goal scoring opportunity but then says he would have probably got a shot off is that not a goal scoring opportunity if you hit a fucking shot......I’m sure alfie scored from a similar position running through against at St Mirren 4 days before.

19 minutes ago, dexiboy said:

Even Lennon said it wasn’t a goal scoring opportunity but then says he would have probably got a shot off is that not a goal scoring opportunity if you hit a fucking shot......I’m sure alfie scored from a similar position running through against at St Mirren 4 days before.

Its not preventing a certain goal as he seems to imply that is in the rule its denying a goal scoring opportunity.

As you say Lennon admitting Alfie could have got a shot away but denying the red card is just hypocritical nonsense. Blaming others whilst in constant denial is his way.

7 hours ago, Bronzy said:

I love the fact their fans are moaning about the red card despite it clearly being a red card, while also completely ignoring stuff like this:

spacer.png

Could and should have got a penalty there, and that’s not even mentioning Duffy’s absolute shocker of a tackle.

Chill out mate, sportscene will overanalyse it and your complaint should be with the compliance officer first thing today.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its not preventing a certain goal as he seems to imply that is in the rule its denying a goal scoring opportunity.

As you say Lennon admitting Alfie could have got a shot away but denying the red card is just hypocritical nonsense. Blaming others whilst in constant denial is his way.

I had a good laugh him saying Ajer would get there as well. He's about a mile away lol. 

Lennon is the stereotypical taig. Blame someone else for your failings. They are lucky that big lump Duffy didn't get sent off as well. 

1 hour ago, Badger said:

I love it. 

Bitton doesn't make that tackle, and Morelos can run freely another 10 yards and shoot - would he choose to do that, and not cut inside, bringing Ajer into play, who knows - but the opportunity to shoot would have been there.

If Bitton had made a legitimate attempt to play the ball, I would say the red card was on the harsh side (I don't think Madden would have given a red in that circumstance), but he never. 

You're arguing black is white if you don't think that is a red card.

I actually agree with that mate. I don't think Madden wanted to really book many players yesterday. Soro was let away with persistent fouling for ages, Morelos avoided a yellow for that rake down the studs 5 mins into the game etc. If that clown Bitton had made a tackle and mistimed it I think he'd have been handed a yellow.

The most shocking decision Madden made yesterday was not to send Shane Duffy off for that absolute shocker on Ryan Kent, who is very, very lucky to get up from that and walk away with no damage. Disgusting tackle.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not sure if it was a dig at TLB but Derek Johnstone was just interviewed by SSN outside Ibrox there and he was asked on his thoughts of Stevie G to which he replied that The Rangers fans love him and how he is very honest and will say if Rangers have played poorly or not been at their best and not just go blaming the referee 😂

4 hours ago, The Godfather said:

That background graphic is quality and Ben is an absolute rocket.  Imagine humiliating yourself on not even national radio, everyone can listen worldwide now, and having it immortalised on YouTube for all eternity.    Absolute clown.

31 minutes ago, miracle said:

That background graphic is quality and Ben is an absolute rocket.  Imagine humiliating yourself on not even national radio, everyone can listen worldwide now, and having it immortalised on YouTube for all eternity.    Absolute clown.

Ben, you need some help pal, Ajer couldn't catch Alfie if he was on a ZZR 1400 performance sport

image.thumb.png.5d651f2f9d53b61dadcc89b2487029d9.png