Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

There was an old beggar on stv news,waxing lyrical after gallacher's funeral cortege went past the piggery.
was talking utter shite and using big fancy words and just generally being a fud.
willing to bet it was that old cretin.

🤣 

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Alex Rae let's everyone know he's one of us fuck sake 😂

while telling the world just how great sellic are

i said it a while ago he has took the timmy silver when was the last time you saw him slaughter them

today on the radio he had the perfect chance to be truthful about them but all he did was praise them

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

There was an old beggar on stv news,waxing lyrical after gallacher's funeral cortege went past the piggery.
was talking utter shite and using big fancy words and just generally being a fud.

i got sent a pic a while back that was supposed to be the HGV himself you would imagine a pipe smoking cravat wearing soap dodgers version of donald findlay but no he looks like a typical baw faced timmy prick

24 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

while telling the world just how great sellic are

i said it a while ago he has took the timmy silver when was the last time you saw him slaughter them

today on the radio he had the perfect chance to be truthful about them but all he did was praise them

He needs the cash. His mrs is out driving a black hack so they cannae be exactly flush.

46 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Was one of the words 'Harbouring?'

1 hour ago, real boydie9 said:

Alex Rae "Midtjylland were bang average." fuck me bang average what does that make the taigs who couldn't beat them at their own dump. 

They were bang average.  Infact they were worst than bang average. 

3 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i got sent a pic a while back that was supposed to be the HGV himself you would imagine a pipe smoking cravat wearing soap dodgers version of donald findlay but no he looks like a typical baw faced timmy prick

I was told by a boy that works for me, that it's the dad of his fiancees friend.

On 21/07/2021 at 18:44, Rowley Birkin said:

sutton and hartson are in the media are they non partisan?

keevins only criticises them to as a dog whistle to their fans to make to harangue the board into making changes for the better of his team

he has never did anything of the like for us

Spot on keevins is the epitome of the cover up mhob at the stade le gadd, would do or say anything to further their cause by fair means or foul, except pick up the phone and call the police. shug Knew.

9 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

oh he knew all right theres no chance your in scottish football for 50 years and friends with the whites and kellys with countless exclusives from the piggery during that time and not even get a sniff of anything about it

shug knows

One of their complicit strategically placed mouthpieces.