Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Honestly don't understand our fans sometimes, go mental at any sort of bias from the taig media wankers. When our ex players give their own balanced opinions they're apologists. :lol:

It's quite easy to understand that you don't think it should be a penalty but it is by the law.

25 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Honestly don't understand our fans sometimes, go mental at any sort of bias from the taig media wankers. When our ex players give their own balanced opinions they're apologists. :lol:

It's quite easy to understand that you don't think it should be a penalty but it is by the law.

Not much of that going around

36 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Where is the outcry from our ex players over the Motherwell tackle? instead they’d rather debate on the side of the tarriers over a stonewall sending off to seem impartial. 

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Where is the outcry from our ex players over the Motherwell tackle? instead they’d rather debate on the side of the tarriers over a stonewall sending off to seem impartial. 

Cause that’s the news, stop being a paranoid mess. :lol:

They did discuss it last night too. :lol:

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I like Kenny Miller

I think it’s a shame he made the mistake of joining them at one stage in his career, he’d be in our hall of fame if he hadn’t 

Alfie Conn is in there so I doubt Miller doesn’t make it one day, probably same year Boyd gets put in

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Hopefully the tarriers do push for foreign refs and get their way. 

The other thing they want is for Refs to state which team they support like they supposedly do in the Epl. 

I'm all for that too, cause I bet there are far more tarrier Refs than there are us. 

5 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The other thing they want is for Refs to state which team they support like they supposedly do in the Epl. 

I'm all for that too, cause I bet there are far more tarrier Refs than there are us. 

That would be impossible in Scotland. It would mean 80/90% of refs wouldn't be able to ref Rangers or celtic games. They'd hardly get reffing any cup finals for the same reason. 

7 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Alfie Conn is in there so I doubt Miller doesn’t make it one day, probably same year Boyd gets put in

Don’t think so mate, I think it would just divide opinion too much for the club to bother with it. Alfie Conn is there along with the 72 side which nobody was ever going to have grounds to argue with 

Putting Kenny in would be something like putting Mo in it now 

11 hours ago, AGC123 said:

Mad that they all think they are suddenly world beaters again and it wasn’t their fault they got beat 😂 they’ve struggled in every game except Dundee since new year and if you take the pen away they’d still have been beaten 1-0 😅

They seem blind to the fact that even with a penalty they didn't score.

On 04/03/2024 at 23:48, Negri's lovechild said:

He's in the same position Boyd was in while he was still playing, he had to toe the line a bit and not go too hard on players until he retired. 

Different animal is Boydy now.

Also if Halliday is wanting a career in the Scottish media when he retires he needs to be careful not to favour Rangers.

57 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Also if Halliday is wanting a career in the Scottish media when he retires he needs to be careful not to favour Rangers.

Someone needs to tell him that there’s a ‘t’ in Iwata.

Hearing him going on about Iwa’a is worse than the fucking adverts.

2 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

They seem blind to the fact that even with a penalty they didn't score.

Yeah funny that chat has been sealed. No 2 day investigation required on that incorrect call.