Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Worst decision of the weekend is that fucking animal not getting sent off for Motherwell 

If I was a Rangers player I'd be keeping that tarrier bastard in the memory bank and going out to do him next chance I got.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

If I was a Rangers player I'd be keeping that tarrier bastard in the memory bank and going out to do him next chance I got.

Unfortunately the ref would have his red card out as soon as we made contact. 

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Halliday really is a baldy wank!

Don't even need to hear what he's said but there are so many appeasers in our explayers. We need a couple more like boydy even though he hasn't covered himself on glory lately. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

The inbred phoning up are nowhere near the levels we were getting during the 55 season.

We were killing their nailed on ten, they were apoplectic, they're starting to come toward acceptance these days.

They're not getting it their own way all the time anymore, Rangers are back.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

The inbred phoning up are nowhere near the levels we were getting during the 55 season.

Because it's in the balance still

55 their form fell of a cliff basically after we beat them in October and we just kept moving further and further away into the distance 

The serious meltdown will come this season if at any point it looks an almost certainty the trophy is returning to Ibrox 

2 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

This is the same John Beaton that saw this as a free kick to hibs?

image.thumb.jpeg.b0917450f7d87da8f0edbe63ea3a9b9c.jpeg

the same John Beaton that thought this was only a yellow for that scumbag stokes?

image.thumb.gif.f8ee74ceb2c1f4df030d6e3e1b2e24e3.gif

or the same John Beaton that still didn’t send off that same scumbag for this?

IMG_0188.thumb.PNG.77337bc4cc78815a1097506b000701e9.PNG

Aye he’s definitely a bluenose 100% :lol:

I may be wrong but I am certain the stokes and Tav incident he booked both of them 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

It's absolutely mental, you see people absolutely tearing in to our players with abuse. Then an ex player god forbids says he doesn't rate someone and now they're taig sympathisers.

Aye you’d like basically nobody if you strictly followed what some of our support think 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I think Halliday is very reasonable and gives good insight, albeit with the restriction of being a current player. 

He's in the same position Boyd was in while he was still playing, he had to toe the line a bit and not go too hard on players until he retired. 

Different animal is Boydy now.

3 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

He is continuing to say they are favorites and they have such good players. He is getting on my tits too.

There’s a weird Stockholm syndrome esque mentality that developed since we were out the top flight. From the way some managers effuse about them (even though they’ve been pish). To clubs siding with them off the field even when there’s no obvious benefit to their own.