them

MisterC

12 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Jack Hendry. Signed for £1.5million as a player with potential,gets better and makes euro 2020 squad,sold for £1.5million and according to the media about to get sold immedietly for a profit by Oostende.

What a bunch of fannies 😂

Have they actually lost Hendry or do they still hold the final say in letting him go , can they call him back?

12 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Oostende hold an option to buy him for an agreed price (£1.5m).

I get that  Cp but do they have to let him go or can they say we're keeping him and bringing him back?

The reason i ask is Jim Duffy on SSB , and i might be wrong here , said that they can say no we want him back.

14 minutes ago, Canabear said:

I get that  Cp but do they have to let him go or can they say we're keeping him and bringing him back?

The reason i ask is Jim Duffy on SSB , and i might be wrong here , said that they can say no we want him back.

I suspect he’s wrong. septic fans have been complaining about “the flip” for a week.

19 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Duffy is wrong. They’ve agreed the purchase terms in the loan. That’s why Oostende are looking to flip him now, because the terms of purchase are fixed and he’s increased in value.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Duffy is wrong. They’ve agreed the purchase terms in the loan. That’s why Oostende are looking to flip him now, because the terms of purchase are fixed and he’s increased in value.

So when he goes for a big fee we can expect to see more flying sharks then especially if they don't have some kind of sell on clause installed in that deal.

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Next years league is worth 30 to 40 million cant believe they are willing to take this gamble. 

I just hope he's around long enough to allow us to build a healthy lead before they bullet him. 

Be over by the end of September and tarriers headhunting Steve Clark 

absolute dead on certainty 

7 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Barkas

Ralston Welsh JULIEANNE Taylor

Forrest Turnbull Soro McGregor

Johnston Ajeti 

:pipe:

Thats the best I can get from that lot after the probable departures. Don’t envy anyone trying to turn that lot into the team that stops 56.

:UK:

Me personally think the big french guy will have the yips for a long time,if he's fit enough.
Will not go within 10 feet of a goal post without letting out a big girlie squeal :mutley:

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally think the big french guy will have the yips for a long time,if he's fit enough.
Will not go within 10 feet of a goal post without letting out a big girlie squeal :mutley:

£7m

30 appearances

Over £200k per appearance

Almost a beautiful of a sight as Duffy